DioEnglish.com

Title: Make a foreign Friends,How do you think so? [Print]

Author: Joycec    Time: 2010-5-19 18:00
moli: I have a foreign friend. I admit he really helps me with English a lot.
In fact, to chat with foreigners is a way to improve your English.
Practice ma
Sure,but you point is love at frist or learn?My friend start to learn.
Author: Alex1234    Time: 2010-5-25 16:13
I had a foreign friend before, and I think he helps my English a lot. but , just friend, not gorlfriend. May be you are going to deal with all kinds of problems when you are in love with a foreigner
Author: lijiaqi    Time: 2010-7-21 21:38
My friend makes a foreign boyfriend .

as a result , she is good at oral english .

They spend  2 hours per day on the phone.

and meetting each other during the whole weekend.

you guys might haven't such a good condition when you haven't a foreign boy or girl friend.
Author: Joycec    Time: 2010-7-22 08:01
Maybe.
Author: Ian    Time: 2010-7-28 16:24
i think it's a good idea! now, world become more smaller than before, we offen say "global village" ! And now, China is more stronger and bigger than before.
And,  if we Make a foreign Friends, we also can practice our oral!!
All in all, we have many advantages if we make a foreign friend!! O(∩_∩)O~
Author: Joycec    Time: 2010-7-29 07:49
Now,i am agree with you,if we make a foreign friends,we can learn more which we didn't studied as before.Also our oral will better and better.
Author: kiosk    Time: 2010-7-29 07:56
Joycec: Of course,so before you make a foreign,you need study more.Haha.
Yeah,so it is really a good way to improve english.haha
Author: Wendy-Wu    Time: 2010-7-29 22:11
The reason why I learn English is that I want to make friends all over the world, English is just a tool to communicate, if you can make friends with foreigners ,that means you can understand with each other,whether by using gesture,facial expression or language. Friendship is based on belief, friendship is the the destination rather than transportation.
Author: wzbhorse    Time: 2010-7-30 13:53
Author: clemens    Time: 2010-8-13 01:52
i guess that it is a short cut of learning english,but you need to exchange your love for learning it,if you dont love you guy at all.in that case,it'll be a tragedy.
Author: willhardwork    Time: 2010-8-15 17:32
Don't just to learn to make foreign boyfriend?
Author: Joycec    Time: 2010-8-17 08:38
willhardwork: Don't just to learn to make foreign boyfriend?
Yes,I am agree with you.At frist,should be to love.
Author: willhardwork    Time: 2010-8-17 23:13
Joycec: Yes,I am agree with you.At frist,should be to love.
yeah
Author: Jimmy.Ruan    Time: 2010-8-23 22:26
It's all OK___Get foreign BF(GF) first or to learn foreign language first.Just choose ur choises ,and do what u want to do.
Author: huicong    Time: 2010-8-30 09:59
I want to find a foreign friend too. But we are only friends if we don't love each other.
Author: loong    Time: 2010-9-8 23:42
either advantage or disadvantage.
Author: C.Robert    Time: 2010-9-12 21:23
When i was in China this summer, i gave my girlfriend some classic English books. I gave the paper version and i showed her how she could download the free audio versions from iTunes U. It will help her improve her English. It doesn't have anything to do with our relationship though.

You should find a normal non chinese friend who is interested in Chinese language. You can help him, he/she can help you...
Author: Joycec    Time: 2010-9-16 12:59
Ok,i will try to do.thanks.
Author: Joycec    Time: 2010-9-16 13:01
loong: either advantage or disadvantage.
Sure.
Author: Joycec    Time: 2010-9-16 13:04
C.Robert: When i was in China this summer, i gave my girlfriend some classic English books. I gave the paper version and i showed her how she could download the
I understand what's your mean.I think,when you are or we are became friend could help each.I hope could find the friend.
Author: zengmei    Time: 2010-9-28 23:42
I agree with her. Though I have no such lucky opportunity, I do believe that making a foreign boyfriend can help you a lot. Here is the reason. Firstly, learning a foreign language needs a true environment. Take English for example, we all try to learn it well and do a quite a few “hard work”. Surprisingly, however, we do not achieve our initial goal. The basic reason is that few of us are in an English environment. Even though we have oral English classes each week and also we force us to talk with people in English, there is a little progress we can see. But if you have a boyfriend who is a native speaker, then you have a chance to talk to him every second, from which you can not only correct your pronunciation but improve your fluency of speaking oral English.
Author: O'Bright    Time: 2010-10-13 16:09
I have been thinking about that, if I have the chance I will ,especially Englishman is best.
Author: yaping    Time: 2010-10-13 16:31
A foreign friend is useful for us,we can make progeress toghter and so on.
Author: hhpof    Time: 2010-10-14 13:50
Just for you to study english well,it is a good way to make a foreign friend,just being friends.
We can never make  foreign boyfriends or girlfriends with no love but only the purpose to practice english.We all will suffer a relationship without real love.Besides,it's definitely unfair to our foreign friends.
Why not make friends first and start a relationship when Cupid appears.
Author: rjjean    Time: 2010-10-15 09:55
i only can say every coin has two sides. on the one hand, a foreign boyfriend can help you enjoy the good english environment so that you can speak english without the limitation of time and partner. on the other hand, you should not ignore the different cultures and different life styles. these can be the good thing for you to learn the authentic culture of english speaking country. on the contrary, you will be easy to go different directions and have different opinions because of different cultures and different mindset.
Author: C.Robert    Time: 2010-11-21 19:32
O'Bright: I have been thinking about that, if I have the chance I will ,especially Englishman is best.
Why somebody from England? If i'm not mistaken, you learn American English in school?
Author: O'Bright    Time: 2010-11-21 22:03
C.Robert: Why somebody from England? If i'm not mistaken, you learn American English in school?
Yes, you are right. but I think the british English is purer, it's a pity.
Cause Englishman are very polite and well-known, they are all gentleman. perhaps cause I have the complex of England, I like Jane Austin much, &ltride and prejudice> is my favorite.
Maybe those are the reasons why …… hehe.
Author: C.Robert    Time: 2010-11-21 22:25
O'Bright: Yes, you are right. but I think the british English is purer, it's a pity.
Cause Englishman are very polite and well-known, they are all gentleman. p
England is just accross the North sea from here, so i had to learn British English. I too like British English best.
Author: O'Bright    Time: 2010-11-22 13:15
C.Robert: England is just accross the North sea from here, so i had to learn British English. I too like British English best.
I glad to heard that. good. I want to know when you started to learn English? it is your second mother tongue?
Author: C.Robert    Time: 2010-11-23 07:04
O'Bright: I glad to heard that. good. I want to know when you started to learn English? it is your second mother tongue?
It's indeed my second mother tongue. I started learning quite late. First grade in high school. I was one of the worse in my class, probably because I never really used it, but now I use it on daily basis. That worked. Using the language is the best way to learn it.
Author: O'Bright    Time: 2010-11-25 22:26
Oh, I know. hehe. exactly!
Actually, I have been studying English for years, but I had learned nothing, cause I did not like it before, I treated it as a burden at that time. and now I like it for no apparent resons. I realized that if you want to do something well so you must be interested in it, otherwise it's so hard for you holding on it.
I want to use English in my daily routine just like you, but I have not the environment to use it. here, it's a nice place to practice it, I like that, it's not so bad. great!^^
Author: Joycec    Time: 2010-12-1 08:08
O'Bright: I have been thinking about that, if I have the chance I will ,especially Englishman is best.
Haha,some people do it as you.
Author: Joycec    Time: 2010-12-1 08:22
O'Bright: Oh, I know. hehe. exactly!
Actually, I have been studying English for years, but I had learned nothing, cause I did not like it before, I treated it
Now,there is the environment for you,we are in the place of English,even we are still limit from English,but don't warry  and do more as you can.Come on~
Author: xiechunbo    Time: 2010-12-1 11:24
i think the best way to learn english is learnning on the website www.dioenglish.com rather than finding a foreign boyfriend, most of them are dangerous...
be careful...
Author: O'Bright    Time: 2010-12-1 13:26
Joycec: Now,there is the environment for you,we are in the place of English,even we are still limit from English,but don't warry  and do more as you can.Come
Yeah, I think so.  I will come here frequently as long as I am free. this feeling is so good studying with all, I like that. thank you so much for your encouragement, I will. you too oh.
hehe. nice to meet you.
Author: Joycec    Time: 2010-12-2 08:10
xiechunbo: i think the best way to learn english is learnning on the website www.dioenglish.com rather than finding a foreign boyfriend, most of them are dangero
Yes,the website is best way.
Author: Joycec    Time: 2010-12-2 08:11
O'Bright: Yeah, I think so.  I will come here frequently as long as I am free. this feeling is so good studying with all, I like that. thank you so much for you
Don't mention it.I am glad to meet you.Nice to meet you.
Author: Carlson    Time: 2010-12-8 09:05
it helps

by the way,i need a gf.
Author: yaping    Time: 2010-12-9 13:04
A good thing.
Author: autumn1988    Time: 2010-12-9 14:00
yeah...so well
Author: Kaleyroy    Time: 2010-12-10 12:46
I feel very cool to make  foreign friends...
Author: C.Robert    Time: 2010-12-21 20:16
Kaleyroy: I feel very cool to make  foreign friends...
Hehe, why? They are just people...
Author: firly    Time: 2011-3-29 19:59
I think the communication with foreigners is a very interesting thing
Author: SharonYin    Time: 2011-4-1 11:13
You can look for a foreigner as your friend but not a BF. Communication in the foreign language environment can improve your English quickly but that doesn't mean you should have a foreign BF. Reading magazine and watching TV also the good way to learn English. Don't seek a BF for learning, it is not worth and it may hurt you. Healthy learning is a good way.
Author: Letecia    Time: 2011-4-1 17:03
A foreign friend can help a lot to learn foreign language ,but he/she is not suitable to be BF/GF.Because foreigners and us  have different habies and customs  and the cultural background,which we can't accept sometimes.
Author: eblog    Time: 2011-5-11 10:55
why do you want to make a foreign boyfrined ?simply because you need english envoirment ,speaking english, and a good english teacher.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5