DioEnglish.com

Title: The runaway Toyota [Print]

Author: Ady    Time: 2010-5-13 00:19
rainecho415: Well, as a deep carsick girl, I really don't like cars, but guess what, I love SUV,it's really cool!
I am also carsick. The smell of gasoline make me dizzy!
Author: Clairy    Time: 2010-5-13 06:53
I like car, and I'm looking forward to having my own car. The issue about Toyota will not affect my choice, for it's brand is good in all.
Author: rainecho415    Time: 2010-5-13 07:27
Ady: I am also carsick. The smell of gasoline make me dizzy!
Exactly!But I still want to drive my own SUV to travel around the world!
Author: guomingxu88    Time: 2010-5-16 23:07
absolutely not if i can afford private car ,japanese car will be my choise also basically the Japanese car is still relible
Author: Ady    Time: 2010-5-17 01:35
Clairy: I like car, and I'm looking forward to having my own car. The issue about Toyota will not affect my choice, for it's brand is good in all.
You are a fun of Toyota !  I want to buy Lexus, it's very cool.
Author: Ady    Time: 2010-5-17 01:40
guomingxu88: absolutely not if i can afford private car ,japanese car will be my choise also basically the Japanese car is still relible
It is said that the fuel effecience of Japanese car is higher than others, that is one reason that Japaness is welcome. Now the price of gasoline is rising, the fuel effecience must be considered when people buy a new car.
Author: guomingxu88    Time: 2010-5-17 08:50
Ady: You are a fun of Toyota !  I want to buy Lexus, it's very cool.
man,,,lexus is one of the high-end brand of toyota,right?...the debut of lexus supercar is awesome!

Author: guomingxu88    Time: 2010-5-17 09:00
Ady: It is said that the fuel effecience of Japanese car is higher than others, that is one reason that Japaness is welcome. Now the price of gasoline is r
indeed! basically,the weight of japanese car is lighter than others,this is also why the japanese car are blamed for its unsafe,

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5