DioEnglish.com

Title: What's your main motive to take Graduate Entrance Exam? [Print]

Author: maggiejmh    Time: 2010-6-14 23:47
As you want to learn more about Business English, i think being a graduate is the best way to achieve you dream. Nowadays,  there are increasing number of postgradudates and it is of great difficulties to hunt jobs. For me, i will go to futher stdudy in my major.
Author: ashley0707    Time: 2010-6-15 09:47
maggiejmh: As you want to learn more about Business English, i think being a graduate is the best way to achieve you dream. Nowadays,  there are increasing numbe
what's your major?Do you choose to stay in previous school?
Author: loong    Time: 2010-6-15 14:00
complicated question,hard to say,it just fullfill our dream and receive higher education
Author: ashley0707    Time: 2010-6-15 16:26
loong: complicated question,hard to say,it just fullfill our dream and receive higher education
It depends on different priorities of different people
Author: wangye20    Time: 2010-6-22 09:08
Whatever your choice, Keep on walking and never give up you will successed
Author: reik    Time: 2010-9-4 00:14
when i gradaute from school, the employment instruction teacher told us, employment is first and then choose the suit job that you like.
Author: ashley0707    Time: 2010-9-5 15:41
reik: when i gradaute from school, the employment instruction teacher told us, employment is first and then choose the suit job that you like.
Do you mean we should work first and then furrther your study in the field you like?
Author: reik    Time: 2010-9-5 21:14
ashley0707: Do you mean we should work first and then furrther your study in the field you like?
yes,

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5