DioEnglish.com

Title: Friendship vs. Relationship (友情与爱情~~) [Print]

Author: cestlavie    Time: 2012-11-15 09:47
i believe there's pure friendship , it occurs to me that the friendship amone xuzhimo and linhuiyin, however, background in their period is different from us, it's hard to say.
Author: Raphaellin    Time: 2012-11-18 23:08
Love to hear your story. I think many people were in the same situation before if they are in a relationship. Party or date, it is a dillemma. But I would normally do my utmost to convince my girl to join the party with me. LOL
Author: Raphaellin    Time: 2012-11-18 23:10
Well, it is a true yet sad point. I think both relationships are worth cherishing in our life but when they come too close, some conflicts are more than often inevitable~
Author: Raphaellin    Time: 2012-11-18 23:13
DioScofield: 1.It's hard to say. It depends on how to deal with it.
2.In my perspective, I wanna to say there is no conflict between both. When it appears some di
Love to hear your story. I think many people were in the same situation before if they are in a relationship. Party or date, it is a dillemma. But I would normally do my utmost to convince my girl to join the party with me. LOL
Author: Raphaellin    Time: 2012-11-18 23:14
lijuanandrea: in my opinion, friendship might turns into a relationship, but if a relationship brokes up, it will never be a friendship.
Well, it is a true yet sad point. I think both relationships are worth cherishing in our life but when they come too close, some conflicts are more than often inevitable~
Author: kathyqiu    Time: 2012-11-25 19:05
I think friendship and relationship not conflict .i think if one of girl or boy love  you that of course will accept your good friends .maybe they also will become good friend .that will be more great .do you think ? everyone have pure friendship for boy or girl .

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5