DioEnglish.com

Title: You work hard for your dream or just for living, for money? [Print]

Author: @Katherine@    Time: 2009-12-28 15:25
Una1997: I want to show my applause to your comments.  I absoluetly agree with what you said. One should keep on persuiing his/her dream, but not to submit to
Hehe. I am pleased to hear you say that. I was born dreaming of being a teacher. Up to now, I met a lot of difficulties, but I still hold on. Now I am approaching it step by step. And I also believe I can do it one day. So best wishes to you for your dream coming true.
Author: Una1997    Time: 2009-12-28 15:41
@Katherine@: Hehe. I am pleased to hear you say that. I was born dreaming of being a teacher. Up to now, I met a lot of difficulties, but I still hold on. Now I am
Thank you. Teacher is the most meaningful job I deem. I love teacher. I also believe you can be successful. Fighting~~
Author: @Katherine@    Time: 2009-12-28 16:01
Una1997: Thank you. Teacher is the most meaningful job I deem. I love teacher. I also believe you can be successful. Fighting~~
Thanks
Author: kezaer    Time: 2010-1-14 10:39
I get the same feeling before long. The youth have been faded away by the cruel reality. My dream seems increasingly distant from my life. But I'm still clear that I can't give up . The aweful situation sometimes evoke my passion, and remind me to take acitions.
So please hold on your dream, and try to begin your plan.
Wish you a successful career!
Author: Bienvenu    Time: 2010-1-14 13:31
you know what dear, job is the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money,and i think you know that no money no life, it's why we wake up in morning and go to search money,one think you have to know $$A series of successful small steps is more effective than an objective that requires too much soon, resulting in failure$$
Author: sayuri    Time: 2010-1-15 17:20
you are more lucky than me , you have a dream. i don't know what i want. when i entre the society at the begining, i feel depressed and despaired , i want to cry , cry loudly. but i find that is make me more depress. there are many people more misery than me . compare with them ,i maybe happiness. so i should live in positive.
Author: Una1997    Time: 2010-1-18 11:16
Bienvenu: you know what dear, job is the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money,and i think you know that no money no life, it's why we wake
You are right, we have to earn money for living. Life is always full of resignation. I think I am now fully understanding what it means.
Thanks for your comments and your suggestion.
Author: Una1997    Time: 2010-1-18 11:17
yanhaididai009: most people have the same idea.so i do.my job is terrible.but i think whatever you do,we can learn something from them.don't give up our dreams,the at
Do not forget dream and try to approch it.
Author: Una1997    Time: 2010-1-18 11:20
sayuri: you are more lucky than me , you have a dream. i don't know what i want. when i entre the society at the begining, i feel depressed and despaired , i
If one person don't know what he or she wants to do. His or her life will be a little awful. You should try to find something you really want to do and then fight for it. But you have a positive mind, you can see good concept of your life, and treasue it, that's great!
Author: DioEnglishbec    Time: 2010-1-18 15:51
My life is like what you said. Though I haven't graduated, I have tried to hunting the job correspond with my major and interest, I found it's too hard. Now the job I have taken is just for money, it's none without money. But I stil think it's makeshift, finally I can find my way.
Author: maomicat    Time: 2010-1-19 15:07
I don't konw what my dream!! Is too lucky for you .Whatever you have dream ,you can work hard for your belief . I don't what I work for ,even don't  know what my life for .that's so sad!!! i  hate myself !!
Author: Una1997    Time: 2010-1-20 09:53
maomicat: I don't konw what my dream!! Is too lucky for you .Whatever you have dream ,you can work hard for your belief . I don't what I work for ,even don't  k
Don't have that mind. You should try to find your interest. And then work for it. Eeveryone will have his or her own target, maybe somethimes it's not clear. So try to make your mind clear and then do it. On the contrary, like me,even if I know what I should do, I always think it over in my mind, but less practice. This is also bad.
Author: abc80306891    Time: 2010-1-20 19:46
I am in the same suitation as you,actually ,sometimes i did don't know what i really want to get ,money ,dream ,without definite direction.
Author: hazelkaka    Time: 2010-1-26 11:52
I think it's very simple to answer you question. My dream is to enjoy my life, however, I can not have a good condition of life without money. As a result, I work or study, for money to have a good condition on life to enjoy it.Then, my dream came true.
Author: Evelyn-space    Time: 2010-1-26 15:24
Now I'm a junior, when I failed in my college entrance exam and went to this unfamous university,I felt puzzled...At that time I thought a lot on my future life espcially on the question you mentioned above.Saveral days ago,my cousin told me ---just enjoy everyday you live no matter is happy or sad 'cause life is short...
  We should work hard ,also we should hold a balance between life and job...Don't lost ourselves in the busy life.I'm sure if we take a corret attitude towards life ,we'll be much happier in the future...And hope you can live a happier day also...[This thread Evelyn-space  2010-01-26 15:25:17 edited]
Author: duriankate    Time: 2010-1-27 22:40
make great efforts for your bright future
Author: ivydeng    Time: 2010-1-31 00:54
keep in mind that the attainment of goal can be done someday because we have being made great preparation for it .

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5