DioEnglish.com

Title: How to get well along with the people in your dormitory? [Print]

Author: Cecilia-cx    Time: 2010-7-12 07:44
try to be active and outgoing. people don't like who always look shy and keep silent. talk to them moer ofen ,even some gossip is okay.
Author: kiosk    Time: 2010-7-31 17:00
I think every one has defect,we should consider it naturally.In my dormitory,we can get along well with each other,because we can treat others' weakness rightly
Author: PRESIDENT    Time: 2010-7-31 20:06
Try to understand each other ,try to communicate with them !
Author: lolitushu    Time: 2010-8-1 09:25
Agree with the above.Understand each other.Maybe you will find you are not so sick of  him/her.
Author: wzbhorse    Time: 2010-8-2 16:58
I have met the worst roommates my college time. Some bad things happened all the time in that tough period. All of the disliked then, unexpectedly, turned out to be the nostalgia scenarios. That is the best friendship anyway and rare experience in life. Take it as precious gift, would get along with them.
Author: liuzd    Time: 2010-9-4 09:42
kiosk: I think every one has defect,we should consider it naturally.In my dormitory,we can get along well with each other,because we can treat others' weakne
You are great and lucky!
Author: Justina8023    Time: 2010-9-4 16:42
Trust and understanding is critical.
Author: smoothie    Time: 2010-9-5 18:05
i value communication beyond all things
Author: linda123    Time: 2010-9-5 18:40
to consider you live in a big family, there are your family members, then you will found your way to know how to get on well with them
Author: wickers    Time: 2010-9-5 22:25
You don't like him or her? Then stay with your GF or BF.
Author: liuzd    Time: 2010-9-7 18:17
wickers: You don't like him or her? Then stay with your GF or BF.
Not because I don't like them.The reason is that my friend had such experience.My Gf?Oh,my god !we have a long distance!
Author: wickers    Time: 2010-9-7 20:27
liuzd: Not because I don't like them.The reason is that my friend had such experience.My Gf?Oh,my god !we have a long distance!
Some people do exsit who are hard to get along with. I think the best method is change the dorm.
Author: cynthia1988    Time: 2010-11-20 16:38
It's not that hard. You need to find their merits, try to appreciate them. Of course you can make fun of their mistakes, but don't beyond the boundry. Just imagine how much can you tolerate the tease, when you put into other's shoes, you get to know their feelings. Also, a dom cani't live without any activities, during that you will notice more.
Author: liuzd    Time: 2010-11-23 22:16
Yeah ,thank you for your advice ,my friend.I believe we all will get well along with people around us.Come on ,just do it.Impossible is nothing!
Author: LEON1022    Time: 2010-11-24 09:15
This is a problem,just overcome it.
Author: Catherine2012    Time: 2010-11-24 20:41
You should not pay more attention about others disadvantages, such as lazy, not clean, try to put up with it, and focus on your own things.
Author: loong    Time: 2011-3-23 23:03
talking to people wanna talk
Author: kinzhang    Time: 2011-3-25 21:35
draw more attention on taking about common points with your dormmates and pay more time to appreciate others' advantages than shortcoming,such as playing basketball with him what if he think alike... playing tennis,badminton,and riding to name a few,give him a hand when he needs help, i think that's what roommates are for...
Author: upon    Time: 2011-4-1 13:07
communicate with each other deeply when all peopie in their spare time .you can find some common points to talk about with them,of course,you should be patient,coz you are in the same dorm,don't make fun of their shortcomings,everyone has his or her shortcomings.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5