DioEnglish.com

Title: Am I doing right? Refusing a relationship so special [Print]

Author: Evania    Time: 2011-1-22 17:31
Title: Am I doing right? Refusing a relationship so special
Life is indeed into making jokes on me. He made me dump my ex-boy with whom I maintained a relationship for three years; made me fell in love with my old friend who I have been knowing for six years and then make me refuse to take it when he threw the ball to me. IS this the exact joke u wanna jested on me, dear Infinite?? Am I only too bad to make u torture me like this? If so, please do keep me at bay next time when I am about to jump into the river of love, coz it is even more overwhelming for a little girl who is always keen to hit the love bug. U know what I am talking about? If you hear me, please take it into your heart and remember you can not make an innocent girl afflicted with such pain any longer!
Author: rachelzhaorui    Time: 2011-1-22 22:12
If you fell in love with your old friend, then why would you refuse him?
Author: Evania    Time: 2011-1-25 11:16
rachelzhaorui: If you fell in love with your old friend, then why would you refuse him?
People should never fall in love with their great bars. It will not only ruin your friendship but also your life..Trust me, it's dangerous!
Author: rachelzhaorui    Time: 2011-1-25 20:59
Evania: People should never fall in love with their great bars. It will not only ruin your friendship but also your life..Trust me, it's dangerous!
Oh, yes, I understand.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5