DioEnglish.com

Title: Do you have something that you want to say about your idol? [Print]

Author: rachelzhaorui    Time: 2011-1-22 22:26
Title: Do you have something that you want to say about your idol?
Recently, I have just finished watching a Thai teleplay called the magic of cupid. I really admire the performance of Pong and Bee, the hero and heroine. So if you also have an idol, you may want to say someting about him/her. Then come on, I'm waiting for sharing your feelings!
Author: vam    Time: 2011-1-22 22:43
Once I liked many stars,but always in my heart Michael in the most important.He is the inspiration and energy of my whole life.Now I like geun-geun cp.Hope they can be together.They have the same aspects as Michael.They all have positive attitude towards life and work hard to achieve their dreams.That's what I learn from them.
Author: rachelzhaorui    Time: 2011-1-23 21:25
vam: Once I liked many stars,but always in my heart Michael in the most important.He is the inspiration and energy of my whole life.Now I like geun-geun cp
When you can learn something from your idol, I think he/she is really worth your love~
Author: highfive    Time: 2011-1-25 00:50
i used to be obssessed about a few superstars.  but now when the goo goo is over, there's only and simply the admiration and respect left behind.  
now I like many movie, music, fashion, sports celebrities, but none of them could count as idols really.
if i have the chance to stand face to face with them, i guess i'll be too excited to even utter a word.  going blank and becoming totaly speechless will probably be my first and only reaction.
Author: rich    Time: 2011-1-25 14:29
generally hearing idols we think of teenagers, who are crazy about their superstars: movie or singing or sports or whatever. however, if we give a careful observation, we'll find we all have some kind of idols. you may not as crazy as a kid, but you're inspired by this person in your life. the image of this person is not necessarily clear in your mind, but you would think of him/her when things are not so goood.
Author: sophie10    Time: 2011-1-25 20:05
well , for the part of personality and voice, my idol is Faye Wang, she is stylish of her out-looking and cool in her bone, and the voice of her is what so called the sound of nature. but recently, she is under the spotlight frequently and unveiled her misterious dailylife, that was out of my expectation, and i think that i prefer the misterious Faye.
Author: rachelzhaorui    Time: 2011-1-25 20:52
highfive: i used to be obssessed about a few superstars.  but now when the goo goo is over, there's only and simply the admiration and respect left behind.  
no
Yeah, I think so. And I'm afraid I don't have a chance to meet them...
Author: rachelzhaorui    Time: 2011-1-25 20:55
rich: generally hearing idols we think of teenagers, who are crazy about their superstars: movie or singing or sports or whatever. however, if we give a car
um, I agree. I like them because of the admiration for some of their good qualities.
Author: rachelzhaorui    Time: 2011-1-25 20:57
sophie10: well , for the part of personality and voice, my idol is Faye Wang, she is stylish of her out-looking and cool in her bone, and the voice of her is wh
Oh, surprise. Actually, when I like someone, I will try my best to know something about them. But you like mysterious one.
Author: sophie10    Time: 2011-1-30 17:55
why need to know everything? unknown one makes attraction.
Author: rachelzhaorui    Time: 2011-1-30 21:07
sophie10: why need to know everything? unknown one makes attraction.
Haha, just because I'm a Bejinger, I care about the situation of Beijing.
Author: sophie10    Time: 2011-1-31 00:14
rachelzhaorui: Haha, just because I'm a Bejinger, I care about the situation of Beijing.
Strangely, what is the connection between the situation of Beijing and the idol topic?
Author: rachelzhaorui    Time: 2011-1-31 14:18
sophie10: Strangely, what is the connection between the situation of Beijing and the idol topic?
Oh, sorry! I have made a mistake. I just got this one mixed up with another.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5