DioEnglish.com

Title: If someone betrayed you, what will you do…… [Print]

Author: wickers    Time: 2010-9-23 10:17
Pretend you know nothing. Keep an alert heart, make sure he can not cheat you again. He is still your friend, even if it is just superficial.
Author: BBQ    Time: 2010-9-23 18:10
I thought i will give the old friends one more chance to tell me the full story,it's really hard to keep the friendship in real life.So if you're so luck to get it, catch it...don't give up only for a little thing.You know,we have to face all kinds of thing in the life.....maybe some day you will do it also.
Author: Justina8023    Time: 2010-9-23 20:36
wickers: Pretend you know nothing. Keep an alert heart, make sure he can not cheat you again. He is still your friend, even if it is just superficial.
Yes, your advice is reasonable for me. Now she and I are friends again. I think I can overcome the pressure.
Author: shirleyqu    Time: 2010-10-6 15:52
I think the good friend can't cheat you.if he do that ,it is told that he is not your good friend.In my opinion,it isn't smart to work with your good friend in the same department.
Author: Justina8023    Time: 2010-10-7 21:49
shirleyqu: I think the good friend can't cheat you.if he do that ,it is told that he is not your good friend.In my opinion,it isn't smart to work with your good
But  I DON'T want to lose anyone around me……
Author: Justina8023    Time: 2010-10-7 22:01
zxl800810: From your discription and the advices made by others,i came to a conclusion that a truthful and faithful friendship be precious.So i wish you will be
Thank you for your comment. I would take your advice. In my mind, friendship is something I cannot live without. Therefore, I usually try my best to preserve it. I have been watching gossip girl for a long time, full of ups and downs. They keep good friendship with each other.
Author: 小泥巴    Time: 2010-10-8 11:58
Cheated by old friend is not good matter,but we all know There is a Chinese saying that to err is is human,and to forgive divine.So you can forgive his action.if he cheats you again and again ,you should talk with him sincerely.If he cheats you on purpose and have no little repentance ,you can break off your relationship,After all,friendship is based on understanding each other and genuine meeting of minds
Author: sam1301    Time: 2010-10-9 23:45
if i were you, perhaps sometimes i will guard against him/her
Author: Justina8023    Time: 2010-10-17 13:20
sam1301: if i were you, perhaps sometimes i will guard against him/her
Maybe. However, once she shows her kindness to me, I don't want to pretend to be her friend.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5