DioEnglish.com

Title: What's your ideal life? [Print]

Author: linda@crab    Time: 2010-10-19 11:54
sunnyv: Good question and not too easy to define and answer. In my opinion, the best is to have a middle class level of living. A reasonable comfortable home
With enough material supporting and positive attitude be full of my happy mood, i'd like to choose one easy-going life style, simple and relax environment, where i could think back what i'v done, then make some conclusion,then arrange some scedule to make up for the missing things which i can;t do in the former period. hehe! maybe sth non-passion sense u will say, that's what i look forward now at least!!
Author: sunnyv    Time: 2010-10-19 20:30
willhardwork: A farmer, at home with my parents
Wow all the greenery and wholesome simple countryside life. Love it. The city life is tearing us into pieces.
Author: sunnyv    Time: 2010-10-19 20:32
hirondelle: My ideal life is that I can merge into college and learn what I like, and don't need to worry about money.
Successfully integrating or merging into college life can be achieved. No worries about money is most people dreams so you will have to wait till you graduate and start earning money.
Author: yaping    Time: 2010-10-20 09:07
I am so agree with sunnyv′s view.
Author: Janewy    Time: 2010-10-21 18:34
Peaceful: In my opinion the ideal life is very simple also,Each day can eat meal, sleep, laughed aloud
It's very simple,as well as hard.
Author: Ember_li    Time: 2010-11-2 10:54
I can do everything I want to do, never need to think after.
Author: yaping    Time: 2010-11-3 18:54
just want a calm life ,don't worry about money and emotion ,of course do the work I liked ereryday .that is all.
Author: Janewy    Time: 2010-11-3 21:23
yaping: just want a calm life ,don't worry about money and emotion ,of course do the work I liked ereryday .that is all.
Sounds good.I hope you can make it!
Author: Daisy123    Time: 2010-11-4 10:04
My ideal liferiving my own car so that I can traval around the world with dad and mum.
Earning a lot of money so that will be never worry about it.
Being with my bf sometimes have a small fight with him and the second moment the atmosphere turned to be ok.
Smiling always full filled anyplaces I appeared.
Author: C.Robert    Time: 2010-12-4 21:33
Being healthy and loved by friends and family
Author: yydxz    Time: 2011-1-5 11:27
Not work for money,reading and writing,travelling with someone
Author: Houst    Time: 2011-1-10 19:47
Firstly, could do my interested work with cooperating team.

Then, could travel all around the world,especially America and Europe.

Well,all  is supposed that the world is peaceful and no pollution.
Author: ljjbunny    Time: 2011-1-10 21:25
My ideal life, I have thought of it. It must be a place where surrounded by grass and trees, may be there is a stream fluid through the front of my house. I can play with my endear friends there.
Author: wangxiaoqinqq    Time: 2011-1-15 11:10
sunnyv: I believe financial security is important. When we are financially secure, like having your own home and sufficient savings is important. Everythings
Yeah,economic base determines superstructures.
Author: wangxiaoqinqq    Time: 2011-1-15 11:13
C.Robert: Being healthy and loved by friends and family
aha,good
Author: Cxydayan    Time: 2011-1-21 13:25
Do everything I like ~~~
Author: fishering    Time: 2011-1-22 16:22
well,i would like to share all of you with my opinion on this topic.i think the ideal life is to do what i want when i would like to.Everyone pursue success so do i.i desire success very much,so,my ideal life is to work for my goal everyday without stop. i like to share all of my experience with all of my students here.i am an English teacher,i experienced everyday.i would like to be a writer in future to share my rich experience before.i enjoy the single life in which i could go anywhere i want .if one day i want to leave this city,i could leave without hesitate.
Author: highfive    Time: 2011-1-25 00:31
enough money to survive but really tons of free time to do whatever i want, e.g. watching classic movies, making music, learning instruments, reading good books, writing novels and essays, traveling around the world to get to know the unique cultures and diverse peoples, dedicated to charity work, and so much more...
Author: rich    Time: 2011-1-25 14:52
i think we should start from the most basic: health. without it, how can you enjoy what you're able to have? being able to live healthily is also happiness. the second level should be enough money, which enalbes you to do what you want to do. however, there's a trap: you may become greedy, and then possible become the slave of money. so to set a reasonable standard for yourself is extremely important. last but not the least, we humans are emotional animals. we need to have a lover and friends, the more the better, who can share feelings and desires of different kinds.
Author: upon    Time: 2011-3-31 21:21
most important part is our health ,i think .with the basic part ,my ideal life is to be a teacher .haha~
Author: Ann123    Time: 2011-3-31 22:12
forever young
Author: Janewy    Time: 2011-4-11 16:23
upon: most important part is our health ,i think .with the basic part ,my ideal life is to be a teacher .haha~
Wo,me too.
Author: jiqimao    Time: 2011-4-12 17:39
do i like things and with my mother together forever
Author: kinzhang    Time: 2011-4-13 20:18
my ideal life!!!in my mind,a mass of money is not a must to live a high qulity life ,but enough money is necessary for daily  life and , all the while in my dreams when i am a little guy there si a garden in front of my house ,and a swimming pool in the garden ,cause i am into swimming ,especially back crawl.all sort of colorful  flowers are growing well around the pool and a set of bench around the pool.with listening the song of cute birds , of course you will keep a good state of mind ,amble along the path to pool in the garden ,imble the fresh air ,enjoy the warm sunshine ,a nice day.it is just the imagine surrounding aroung my family ,i do hope so ,if any.in addition i am into listening music,watching movis,reading fiction,especially some practical best-sellor,and doing exercise to stay health.and i hope in the near future i can be a network engineer to work on IT company or other ,if possible.
Author: Janewy    Time: 2011-4-14 12:47
Wow,sounds wonderful.I hope you would make it!Good luck!
Author: Rebecca-K    Time: 2011-4-14 18:06
I hope that we can be free to do our favorite things!
Author: anna017    Time: 2011-4-15 16:46
In my opinion,First,I must have my own home,not so big.After work,I  can cook with my boyfriend.Secondly,we must finance independently.we prefer to living a normal life!
Author: mmchange    Time: 2011-4-19 16:43
hehe, work five days a week, eight hours a day. all my family members chat together, or watch tv at night. some quarrels every day, but we still love each other!
Author: suntree    Time: 2011-4-22 08:42
shirleyqu: I want to travel with my family all over  the world.
GOOD
Author: suntree    Time: 2011-4-22 08:43
shirleyqu: I want to travel with my family all over  the world.
GOOD
Author: suntree    Time: 2011-4-26 11:15
Rebecca-K: I hope that we can be free to do our favorite things!
what is it?
Author: Frodo    Time: 2011-5-7 18:00
my ideal life is harmony .everyone live peace ,and can say what their want to say ,nobody can force me move out my house and pull down it ,we needn't  the quality of the food.
Author: Frodo    Time: 2011-5-7 18:01
my ideal life is harmony .everyone live peace ,and can say what their want to say ,nobody can force me move out my house and pull down it ,we needn't worry the quality of the food.
Author: Daney_0921    Time: 2011-8-2 06:51
My ideal life as below,

live happyly;
work diligently;
love deeply;
Author: tiffany.li    Time: 2011-8-3 11:26
I can do whatever i want, i can have enough freedom to do what i like to do, and don't care anybody. But it's impossible, as i have to obey my superior,if not, i will lost the job and financial sucurity. The real life is not as perfect as the dream.
Author: 2amlittle    Time: 2011-8-4 21:46
my ideal life there should be enough money earned by myself,a lifetime lover, and being  healthy and surrounded by family and friends.
Author: 2amlittle    Time: 2011-8-4 21:53
sunnyv: I believe financial security is important. When we are financially secure, like having your own home and sufficient savings is important. Everythings
You are a really confident people. Congratulations, and good luck.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5