DioEnglish.com

Title: Will you chat with someone via the coice system online in English? [Print]

Author: empty~empty    Time: 2011-1-24 20:49
On ora English,I never have confidence.Sorrowful^
Author: Evania    Time: 2011-1-24 22:11
empty~empty: On ora English,I never have confidence.Sorrowful^
Things will get better as your zest for English inflates, trust me. Hehe, personally I think it's fantastic to speak with someone in English.
Author: highfive    Time: 2011-1-24 23:47
sometimes I do. like when I'm chatting to a few people at the same time. then I would talk to a foreign friend over speakers and earphones while typing the english words to another one.
admittedly, pronunciation is the first step, the threshold, however, what truly matters is the content of the words, the way of thinking, the logic and the ideas behind it.  
pronunciation or accent is somewhat quite basic and skin-deep. we could look beyond it and focus more on the value of enchaging interesting ideas and make authentic interactions when communicating to others.
Author: highfive    Time: 2011-1-25 19:26
same here, I somtimes mess it up too. cuz my mind would be like haywire and I might acceidentally respond a message to the wrong person.  anyway, I'm still working on multi-tasking.
thanks a lot! happy new year to u 2!
Author: Evania    Time: 2011-1-26 19:51
touringchina: there is an english chatting group, the groupnumber is 68306349. a place where chatting to ramdom strangers can be realized.
when you filling in the a
Cool, I'm in!
Author: EmmaYred    Time: 2011-1-29 18:41
i hope that  anyone can help my English......so if you have QQ number ,can add me(852248891)
Author: C.Robert    Time: 2011-1-29 21:08
Evania: Are you a weirdo?Hehe, why are people fearful of ur reaction?It must be that people are too shy to utter an English word to u. Btw, are a native Ameri
I don't know if i'm a weirdo, others have to decide that, hehe. It's more that my other Chinese friends tell me that most Chinese have learned some English but are too afraid to speak to me. They are too afraid to make mistakes.

I'm not a native speaker. English is my second language. My English is not perfect, but the British usualy state that people from my country are the best non-native English speakers, lol
Author: Evania    Time: 2011-1-29 22:13
Ha, u're really a guy of some sense of humor..
Author: C.Robert    Time: 2011-1-29 23:01
Evania: If time allows, I guess someday, say, we might chat with each other online via the voice systerm.
- If time allows
- I guess
- some day
- say
- we might

Not a big chance, is it?
Author: lemonjuice    Time: 2011-1-30 20:48
i wanna join in.the great obstacle is that we cannot chat with others so frequently.that's the big weakness.
Author: vam    Time: 2011-1-30 22:54
I want to join.my qq is 676587796.My oral English is awful,please help me.
Author: Evania    Time: 2011-1-31 20:07
vam: I want to join.my qq is 676587796.My oral English is awful,please help me.
Practice makes perfect. You will get what you deserve if you keep on learning eng.
Author: Evania    Time: 2011-1-31 20:17
lemonjuice: i wanna join in.the great obstacle is that we cannot chat with others so frequently.that's the big weakness.
Practice makes perfect. You will get what you deserve if you keep on learning eng.
Author: highfive    Time: 2011-1-31 22:03
C.Robert: I don't know if i'm a weirdo, others have to decide that, hehe. It's more that my other Chinese friends tell me that most Chinese have learned some En
so I'm guessing you're from Germany   cuz I've heard many people say that Germans are probably the best non-English speakers in Europe, or even the whole world.  
please dont mind if I'm wrong.
Author: samsun    Time: 2011-2-3 18:31
well well well
Author: C.Robert    Time: 2011-2-9 06:37
highfive: so I'm guessing you're from Germany  cuz I've heard many people say that Germans are probably the best non-English speakers in Europe, or even
Hehe, if you ask for an English book in a bookstore in Germany, they will call security and remove you from the store. In other words, I'm not German. I'm from another country, near Germany. A country that is much more international...
Author: Evania    Time: 2011-2-11 15:13
samsun: well well well
Well well well..
Author: samsun    Time: 2011-2-11 20:28
Well well well.   my QQ: 281560365, let's make improvements togather

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5