DioEnglish.com

Title: what's the true-love in your heart? [Print]

Author: anguswei    Time: 2011-3-4 13:59
lingering: I always say that,when i ate an apple,he will eat the part which i left.it's the happiness.and iwhen i feel happy,it's the true love.he laughed
it's so interesting to express the true-love of you!wow! "you should have got your true-love belong to you only"i think. it is right??
Author: anguswei    Time: 2011-3-4 14:04
cottie: I don't believe it. I think everything according to the nous,and I don't like to love,to share,to trust completely others.But I think you have a true-
i think the life is pallid without love, i believe you,before long ,can change your point!..hehe..anyway, just you are happy, it's the most important for you...
Author: lingering    Time: 2011-3-4 14:36
you guess!
Author: cottie    Time: 2011-3-4 17:36
yeah,I see...And I try to do it..try to think in heart rather than nous. I think it will be better in enjoying life one day..
Author: anguswei    Time: 2011-3-6 16:44
highfive: I'd never know unless I encounter it someday.  Before that, all the definitions, expectations in my mind would be groundless.

It's like death and man
you are right! at the different age-times, the true-love is different mean for us..so you just show what is true-love for you or you hope the true-love is what now..
Author: CheshireCat    Time: 2011-3-7 08:53
I forgot  where I find this saying :  I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

true love maybe abstract ,specific ,temporary ,eternal .what true  love is   depends  what we want ,for example , true love is the sense of security if we lack of security ,and so on.
Author: tang199091    Time: 2011-3-7 18:08
i think the true-love is that even if i have nothing but her also together with me.
Author: anguswei    Time: 2011-3-7 21:42
tang199091: i think the true-love is that even if i have nothing but her also together with me.
well, it's selfless-love and great...bless you!
Author: caoweijiao    Time: 2011-3-8 11:02
everyone has true-love in our hearts but sometimes we cant't be aware of that
Author: anguswei    Time: 2011-3-8 17:44
caoweijiao: everyone has true-love in there hearts but they cant't be aware of that.
yes,that's right! but we ,first and only,know what is true-love in my heart, and then we can pursue it..
Author: anguswei    Time: 2011-3-8 17:46
caoweijiao: everyone has true-love in our hearts but sometimes we cant't be aware of that
well, now, you,i think, should give yourself sometimes to think for that....
Author: anguswei    Time: 2011-3-9 21:43
caoweijiao: All the time I think true love is "I love you and you love me" As the time past, there are many different places in my mind. It's very compl
well. i got it....bless you!
Author: Adabria-N    Time: 2011-3-10 11:44
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
Author: Xiaxia    Time: 2011-3-10 11:51
rachelzhaorui: I think true-love means that nothing can seperate the two people's hearts.
He loves me and i love him . We all respect each other and understand each other and care for each other . . . . .
Author: anguswei    Time: 2011-3-10 20:55
Adabria-N: Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
well..it's great that you can realize those..  this is understand each other really. god bless you!! i bless you...
Author: Adabria-N    Time: 2011-3-10 21:22
anguswei: well..it's great that you can realize those..  this is understand each other really. god bless you!! i bless you...

Author: Xiaxia    Time: 2011-3-10 22:05
Adabria-N:
I wish . . . And hope all of you  will find your best boyfriend . . . Wish all of us a happy life
Author: Adabria-N    Time: 2011-3-11 11:17
thank you
Author: jakezhaoo    Time: 2011-3-14 13:03
Xiaxia: He loves me and i love him . We all respect each other and understand each other and care for each other . . . . .
yes, I think it is the true-love, respect each other, understand each other, care for each pther. And it's simple to do it.
Author: Xiaxia    Time: 2011-3-14 22:40
I'm enjoying it now and i hope we will last it forever.And what's more,i can see my parents'love ,it's seeable now.i love both my parents and those who love and care me.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5