DioEnglish.com

Title: How do you think about the English corner? [Print]

Author: shimizu    Time: 2011-6-21 13:30
tina6900: Personally, it is really a good way to watch English films.
But,how to improve spoken English?we must to practise in order to get rid of so called "dumb English".
Author: shimizu    Time: 2011-6-21 13:37
wuchangpei: As to me ,I think I should take part in a English Training institution,because my English level is very low.
especially the vocabulary is very
So it is with me.Persereve in studying,we all would speak fluent English.
Author: JeffLee    Time: 2011-6-27 07:21
shimizu: ,You are right,most of the time,I practise English by reading and writing.But I don't think it is real spoken English,talking or chating with o
Shimizu,I agree with you.But where the english corner is?Who can set it up?
Author: Letecia    Time: 2011-6-27 11:32
In my view,English corner is the very helpful way to practice our English.It can not only improve our oral English,but also strengthen our thinking ability.However,what a pity!There is no chance to take part in this activity when I go to work.
Author: shimizu    Time: 2011-6-27 15:06
BusyEnglish: Hi guys, maybe I can give you a hand. I will open a Skype conference room for speaking in English. If u r interested in participating open a Skype acc
,ok,I will have a try
Author: shimizu    Time: 2011-6-28 11:18
JeffLee: I work in Zhongshan city of Guangdong province.And you?
Shang Hai
Author: shimizu    Time: 2011-6-28 14:23
Letecia: In my view,English corner is the very helpful way to practice our English.It can not only improve our oral English,but also strengthen our thinking ab
,So it becomes more difficulty for us to study English well.we lack an environment where we can express ourselves in English.
Author: shimizu    Time: 2011-6-30 09:59
BusyEnglish: go to the download address on my posting and install skype, then look for my skype name: busyenglish888 and request to be my friend就好了
Ok
Author: hailonkong    Time: 2011-7-14 16:00
i think english corner is a good place to us for learning english 。sure ?
Author: Tulips    Time: 2011-7-15 09:33
come on
Author: shimizu    Time: 2011-10-26 14:53
Tulips: come on
U too
Author: sanni_ys    Time: 2011-10-26 21:54
shimizu: ,You are right,most of the time,I practise English by reading and writing.But I don't think it is real spoken English,talking or chating with o
yea,i think so,talking and chating with others in english is very important,so does the vocabulary,if we don't know what's the mean of vocabulary,we can't do everything.By the way,we can read and write more to improve our vocabulary.Mine is much smaller.
Author: shimizu    Time: 2011-10-27 09:06
sanni_ys: yea,i think so,talking and chating with others in english is very important,so does the vocabulary,if we don't know what's the mean of vocabulary,we c
Now,I listen English everyday,there are many words which I can hear their pronunciation but I don't know what mean. so the vocabulary is very important.
Author: WayYoung    Time: 2011-12-24 20:12
in my perspective, the best way to learn english depends on how much you love it and  what your ultimate aim is !

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5