DioEnglish.com

Title: What do you think of a foreign actress acting our famous historical figure? [Print]

Author: rachelzhaorui    Time: 2011-3-8 14:21
Title: What do you think of a foreign actress acting our famous historical figure?
In 2010, aJapanese actress called Tuko Tanaka(田中裕子)actedCi Xi(慈禧)in TheFirmament of the Pleiades(《苍穹之昴》). Someone said that she looks like Ci Xivery much and her acting was excellent. But others wondered that why we chose aJapanese actress to act our famous historical figure. Recently, it is reportedthat the Korean actress Song Kye Kyo(宋慧乔)will actSong Qingling(宋庆龄)in a film. Although it is said that Songhas denied the invitation, it still remain a mystery. So what’s your opinion onthat?
Author: wo4chenkewen    Time: 2011-3-8 15:48
To some extent, I agree this point that foreign actress could act historical figures like Ci Xi, SongQingling, only if she has the ability to show the historical figures' nature in certain stage of history.Uglifying  historical figures or blaspheming saints and sages by any way,any means is absolutely intolerable.
Author: rachelzhaorui    Time: 2011-3-8 22:22
wo4chenkewen: To some extent, I agree this point that foreign actress could act historical figures like Ci Xi, SongQingling, only if she has the ability to show the
I agree. But still I may feel uncomfortable when seeing these foreign faces in such kind of serious TV shows.
Author: Franklinhoo    Time: 2011-3-12 22:21
I think it is ridiculer method of film director. China is large country and we have many brilliant actors and actresses. I think the director should not use this kind of news to gather popularity. To write a good script is what the should but to make some gossip.Really Look down this kind of people.
Author: rachelzhaorui    Time: 2011-3-12 22:23
Franklinhoo: I think it is ridiculer method of film director. China is large country and we have many brilliant actors and actresses. I think the director should n
Yeah, I can't agree any more!
Author: Franklinhoo    Time: 2011-3-12 22:33
It seems that I hold the common opinion. Glad to receive your agreement.
Author: rachelzhaorui    Time: 2011-3-12 22:34
Franklinhoo: It seems that I hold the common opinion. Glad to receive your agreement.

Author: SharonYin    Time: 2011-3-31 11:12
i dislike a foreign actors to act a chinese role. i have a deep nation complex. i think a chinese actor can portray the role and have a excelent performance. we needn't a foreign actor, ours are good. the foreigner also unknow the chinese history and the life of chinese, how can they ply it true?
Author: rachelzhaorui    Time: 2011-3-31 22:14
SharonYin: i dislike a foreign actors to act a chinese role. i have a deep nation complex. i think a chinese actor can portray the role and have a excelent perfo
Yeah, you've got a point. I agree.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5