DioEnglish.com

Title: Have you already find the other part of your life? [Print]

Author: yaping    Time: 2011-8-10 10:50
freddy24: hope you will find the right girl!
come on !!!
Hehes thank u
Author: summerhill    Time: 2011-8-14 21:31
oh, hah, i don't really understand myself actually. but i think i will find someone who love me and can always stay with me when i was in trouble .... just like this .
Author: Jamesonhao    Time: 2011-8-17 22:53
maybe I am not supposed to be here, because my wife is the exact one I want.
Author: karen_2009    Time: 2011-8-26 10:38
I don't know what kind of person I want,but my parents introduced a boy who was smaller than me on the age.we recognized almost one months,but I didn't have a feel on him.About this,I feel so confused.what should I do/
Author: lofee2759    Time: 2011-8-29 16:39
i am a wordless people. i like someone make me excited. i like beauty girl very much.
Author: freddy24    Time: 2011-8-31 22:01
About the 85 later,especially girls,their parents hope that they can find the right person in their life as quickly as possible.because the parents think it will be too old later.Of course,you should think about it seriously.that's the most important things in your life.I am sorry,I can't give you more suggestions,cause I am not married and I have no experience on it.sorry!
Author: freddy24    Time: 2011-8-31 22:04
karen_2009: I don't know what kind of person I want,but my parents introduced a boy who was smaller than me on the age.we recognized almost one months,but I didn'
About the 85 later,especially girls,their parents hope that they can find the right person in their life as quickly as possible.because the parents think it will be too old later.Of course,you should think about it seriously.that's the most important things in your life.I am sorry,I can't give you more suggestions,cause I am not married and I have no experience on it.sorry!
Author: freddy24    Time: 2011-9-7 18:25
then,fall in love with angel
Author: lucia.liu    Time: 2011-9-19 18:40
i have BF ~it was a little different from others,maybe. i am leading an active role in our relationship, it was me that brillently forced him to express his love for me, because i was too shy to say that i was in love with him.  i know he was in love with me. after that night, we have been in sweet relationship.
Author: Gllen    Time: 2011-9-23 12:54
i am still a single!but i enjoy my life with myself!
Author: yetiye    Time: 2011-10-7 20:50
lucia.liu: i have BF ~it was a little different from others,maybe. i am leading an active role in our relationship, it was me that brillently forced him to expre
love is equitable .do best to him and hope you can have forever love
Author: yetiye    Time: 2011-10-7 20:56
Kingzou: i do no the feeling of the love since i do not fall in love with the angel
do not rashly done your own marrige,insist that you will find the MR right,do not let the age kill your ture love.i say to myself:never go against my heart even thought i were thirty or more
Author: freddy24    Time: 2011-10-11 17:25
Gllen: i am still a single!but i enjoy my life with myself!
cool!
sometimes,we used to be alone!
Author: freddy24    Time: 2011-10-11 17:26
yetiye: do not rashly done your own marrige,insist that you will find the MR right,do not let the age kill your ture love.i say to myself:never go against my
you are right!

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5