DioEnglish.com

Title: How do you feel about the boy that look like a girl! [Print]

Author: Debbie    Time: 2011-3-30 22:31
Title: How do you feel about the boy that look like a girl!
Some boys dress themselves as a girl.They spend more times with girls,they prefer to be a girl.
So what do you think about this kind of boy.
Author: rachelzhaorui    Time: 2011-3-31 22:45
I think they may have some psychological problems. But as long as they do not mislead the mainstream, they have the right to stick to their own style.
Author: highfive    Time: 2011-4-5 17:29
I think there's absolutely nothing wrong with them. just like in the girl crowd, we've also got many tomboys who love to dress and act like boys too.    maybe it's their sexual orientation if they are gay, or maybe it's their personality if they are straight.  anyway, everybody is beautiful in its own way and the world is more colorful and diverse because of it.

I remember once I watched a Johnny Depp movie called Ed Wood or something, in it, he plays a mediocre director who's also a tran.  so when his wife is not home, he just cannot resist to try on her clothes instead of his own.  

besides, I always heard some girls complain that men are too hard-core and cannot understand us "mysterious" women most of the time.  so I guess with this group of people or some of the prevailing trend that is going on in fashion or relationship scene, maybe they can get and understand more about girls, and will be more tender and softer towards women.   

cuz for some of them, even they are men physically, but they are "feminine" deep down and inside their own body.   just let them be fabulous and flamboyant in their own way.    it's good to watch and they're nice to hang out with, so we girls got nothing to lose.    maybe they could give us some makeup tips too, lol. and one day you'll find that they are actually great people and you may become BFFs.
Author: cool    Time: 2011-4-14 09:44
I do not want to such a scene,in our country,such atmosphere growing vigorously,Chinese man need masculinity,need strength other than running after women's flower skirt
Author: kinzhang    Time: 2011-4-14 13:01
i have never had thought like this ,to be a gril or dress myself so that look like a gril ,my god ,how terrible!but to be frank ,indeed someone las yoou said exist in real llife,in terms of their dress , give me a feeling  of gay,and on the other hand everybady have the right to choose his or her dress seem to express the chartacter only blong to  them ...
Author: Debbie    Time: 2011-4-14 17:27
hehehe!!!!!!!!!
I think the same as you.
Author: Debbie    Time: 2011-4-14 17:28

Author: eblog    Time: 2011-5-13 16:20
i like girl but i don't want to be a girl.people can do what they want to do but not hurt others.i don't mind.
Author: shenwangwei    Time: 2011-6-1 10:19
It looks so strange when a boy makes up himself be like a girl...I don't like.
Author: hhpof    Time: 2011-6-1 11:44
It is beyond my understanding.
Author: Debbie    Time: 2011-6-1 12:02
It's makes me feel sick!
Author: Debbie    Time: 2011-6-1 12:03
Hard to understand!  I know!
Author: ElleXu    Time: 2011-6-12 00:54
I think it's OK, just be themselves not pretending to be others,  you can choose to like them or not, so do they,and the world should be terolant.
Author: kiki20040423    Time: 2011-6-14 17:05
It is natural, also some girls wear like a boy/man, haha....
Author: BusyEnglish    Time: 2011-6-23 07:36
It is not fashionable for boys to dress as girls or to act like them. Men are men and women are women. Maybe some girls like having effeminate boy friends, but I'm sure none of them will marry one. Girl-like men are just better friends because they behave like extra girlfriends. Women need a partner that will stand up for them and offer them protection - it's the way of nature. Men dressing and behaving like women is unnatural
Author: feiyuyitiao    Time: 2011-7-4 14:00
cool: I do not want to such a scene,in our country,such atmosphere growing vigorously,Chinese man need masculinity,need strength other than running after wo
I think you point was very deep, I think the key is his age, if a man in his adolescence with curisity, have this problem is no surprise, just give him more eduiction and lead him back to mainstream will be ok.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5