DioEnglish.com

Title: What's your opinion on the forbiddance from the group-oriented leasing(群租)? [Print]

Author: rachelzhaorui    Time: 2011-4-1 23:09
Title: What's your opinion on the forbiddance from the group-oriented leasing(群租)?
The government has carried out its policyto forbid the group-oriented leasing.
People who support it have three mainconcerns. Firstly, group-oriented leasing may make public order hard to be maintained.Secondly, a large group of people may be noisy and disturb their neighbors.Lastly, changing the house’s structure at their will may become a hiddendanger.
Others, however, may wonder where they canlive if group-oriented leasing is forbidden.
What’s your opinion? Do you think thegovernment should forbid the group-oriented leasing?
Author: Juleo.xie    Time: 2011-4-2 09:37
I prefer to  group-oriented leasing, now I live in the  group-oriented room in Shanghai, and it is cheaper, jollification.   consumer is willing to accept, the government will not forbid.
Author: rachelzhaorui    Time: 2011-4-2 11:01
Juleo.xie: I prefer to  group-oriented leasing, now I live in the  group-oriented room in Shanghai, and it is cheaper, jollification.   consumer is willing to ac
But do your neighbors always complain about what I mentioned above?
Author: SharonYin    Time: 2011-4-2 11:08
The original intention of the forbidden group-oriented leasing is changing people's life and protecting persons' life and wealth safety. But in the cities the rent is too expensive, if persons don't choose group, he will have no ability to pay the rent. The goverment should solve the problem from the root. Establish low-renting public house and low-renting house, restrain the housing price not the sale but the lease. Punish the profeer and standard the housing market. I dislike group-oriented leasing, but for living in the city and save money, I have to choose it.I hope my environment will change someday. Only have a good environment, we have confidence and energy for hard work.
Author: rachelzhaorui    Time: 2011-4-2 11:19
SharonYin: The original intention of the forbidden group-oriented leasing is changing people's life and protecting persons' life and wealth safety. But in the ci
I agree. The government didn't solve the problem from root. But people have no choice but group leasing...
Author: eblog    Time: 2011-5-13 16:35
everything have two sides.i support this policy to be carried in beijing.many people stay in a small space is dangerous.
Author: cmaj135    Time: 2011-5-15 11:24
The population in metropolis such as Beijing or Shanghai is so large that the only accommodation solution is group-oriented leasing,if this regulation is forbidden,I think more and more people should be homeless or choose another city for their career
Author: feiyuyitiao    Time: 2011-5-21 09:49
the goverment should do more, better city and better life is not only for richer people but lots of citizens from bottom up ,but unfortunatly,our opinions always put the corner,don't your all see this policy was come form the theirs own benefit?
Author: shenwangwei    Time: 2011-6-1 10:02
Very hate this kind of group-oriented leasing, it's not safe.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5