DioEnglish.com

Title: twilght [Print]

Author: superman    Time: 2009-5-5 10:03
catnfish: now its very clear. thanks for your contribution here!
This is my honor to tell u this ,......
Author: jing    Time: 2009-5-13 12:43
i saw the film last night.it's very aestheticism and romantic.
Author: catnfish    Time: 2009-5-13 13:29
jing: i saw the film last night.it's very aestheticism and romantic.
thanks for your comments
Author: catnfish    Time: 2009-6-5 13:01
bluephoebe: I like it, though not as much as I like Harry Potter. It's not fair to compare these two, because basically they are not on the same level. Why i like
I totally understand~ they say when you go through the 2nd and 3rd books, it's like you guess everything out~ you know that the boy is always a perfect one and they love each other so much..
a story without unexpectation wont be a good one ~

I agree~thanks for your specific answers!~
Author: catnfish    Time: 2009-8-8 23:44
暮光twilight: I like it very much.I may be crazy about the actor---Edward.He is so handsome.I like him very much. I recommended the film to many friends.They all th
oh yes. He's like so perfect in everything that's what makes him unreal though~
Author: Sharonfly    Time: 2009-9-29 22:13
I have seen the film! It is very good! The hostest is very beautiful! I hope I can read the novel!
Author: nl89516    Time: 2009-10-5 23:27
I felt good about the movie first. I am reading the novel now, but haven't finished yet. I start to feel bored about the heroine. She's just too weak. I really don't believe in that kind of love stating you can't live without that man, but it finally turns out that you just can't live without men. And i hate what she did to Jacob. It's just a daydream for girls, looking for princes love you to death. I am wondering if  i will change my opinion when i finish it.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5