DioEnglish.com

Title: do you have some good advice? [Print]

Author: bigcat    Time: 2011-7-7 19:46
Title: do you have some good advice?
if you have a work that need you spend 12 hours work for it each day,so you should be not have enough time to learn english,what will you do?do you have some good advice to me?
Author: Jingjing_kayla    Time: 2011-7-10 23:46
What kind job do you do?12 hours one day! How about your salary?Is it good?If it is good,just do your job,don't learn English until one day you are tied of that kind of lifeļ¼Then quit your job do whatever you want!
Author: Allah    Time: 2011-8-19 22:12
I can understand you,working while learning .If I were you ,I would apply for a new job to ensure enough time!
Author: bigcat    Time: 2011-8-30 08:14
Allah: I can understand you,working while learning .If I were you ,I would apply for a new job to ensure enough time!

Author: moonhunglee    Time: 2011-9-26 17:15
I am lucky, I has enough time to learn English, but I always
forget to study it, If I am in your situation, I think I can use
English to think about the things that happen around you, but
it is very hard to implement for me.
Author: bigcat    Time: 2011-9-27 06:30
moonhunglee: I am lucky, I has enough time to learn English, but I always
forget to study it, If I am in your situation, I think I can use
English to think about
cheer up!you can do it well,come on,believe yourself.good luck to you.
Author: lchh    Time: 2011-10-18 22:58
no matter how much time you spend on you work, you somehow always found time to learn English. Actull as fame says, ""time is like water in the sponge, you can extrude them". just do it!
Author: crazyman168168    Time: 2011-10-27 07:51
I think it can be decided by the motivation of your learning english,If you can work and live well even you are poor in speaking or writing english, it would be okay. Nobody must master everything in every field.So, what is your condtion?
Author: bigcat    Time: 2011-10-29 16:50
lchh: no matter how much time you spend on you work, you somehow always found time to learn English. Actull as fame says, ""time is like water in
yes,i believethanks
Author: bigcat    Time: 2011-10-29 16:51
crazyman168168: I think it can be decided by the motivation of your learning english,If you can work and live well even you are poor in speaking or writing english, i
yes,you said it,
Author: haiyanlaile    Time: 2011-11-13 12:37
Spirit needs material support
Author: rainbowgirl    Time: 2011-11-27 10:49
when you are free ,you can read  or write english articles.if you want to learn english everyday,you can add some english qq groups.what do you think of?
Author: bigcat    Time: 2011-11-27 12:12
rainbowgirl: when you are free ,you can read  or write english articles.if you want to learn english everyday,you can add some english qq groups.what do you think
yes,you are right,it is a good idear.thinks
Author: rainbowgirl    Time: 2011-11-27 15:48
my pleasure..mutual study.
Author: bigcat    Time: 2011-12-5 12:40
rainbowgirl: my pleasure..mutual study.

Author: linda@crab    Time: 2011-12-5 15:40
i agree some point with the first comment, if your salary is nice, do it! balance yourself. for your learning, be easy i could say. no pushing yourself, that will be tired, this pressure comes by yourself. no neccessory. don't u think so! when you are free, in quiet mood, then pick up what you wanna read and learn. fine!
my situation is that: enough time i have, but lazy motion shakes me from time to time. God! even though i love english and wanna learn more and more.
Author: bigcat    Time: 2011-12-12 10:24
linda@crab: i agree some point with the first comment, if your salary is nice, do it! balance yourself. for your learning, be easy i could say. no pushing yoursel
thinks,you are right.
Author: liuli    Time: 2011-12-12 11:35
my sistuation is very similar to yours,I always work over time in the enevning,so I have no free time to study.
Author: bigcat    Time: 2011-12-19 00:39
liuli: my sistuation is very similar to yours,I always work over time in the enevning,so I have no free time to study.
come on,my dear friend,we should try to do something for that,good luck.and it is becoming more cold,take care of yourself
Author: liuli    Time: 2011-12-19 13:37
thank you
Author: xixifighting    Time: 2011-12-24 14:06
vow,12 hours,so long,then you must can make a lot of money from that
Author: bigcat    Time: 2011-12-24 20:32
xixifighting: vow,12 hours,so long,then you must can make a lot of money from that
just a little
Author: mei2011    Time: 2011-12-28 10:55
Actually,i work 8 hours a day, then i will have enough time learning English or some other skills, but i do not used my time useful, i waste a lot of time playing games, and watching the TV series ,i feel regret, also i need to get some good advice from this group.
Author: bigcat    Time: 2012-1-1 10:48
mei2011: Actually,i work 8 hours a day, then i will have enough time learning English or some other skills, but i do not used my time useful, i waste a lot of
don't worry,if we want to do sth,just do it,hold on,we will be successful.believe ourselves,good luck,my dear friend
Author: Happier    Time: 2012-3-27 05:13
I am also in your situation,  I am not for twelve hours, just eight hours for one day, several days I work for day shift, I also have night shift, It makes me very tired, Now I decide to quit this job, I want to find a regular work, When I find it, I think I will have enough time to do what I want to do! To learning english is themost important things for me, I want to blurt out and make me more confidence.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5