DioEnglish.com

Title: confused [Print]

Author: lyrebird06    Time: 2011-8-20 22:59
Title: confused
I wonder if it is helpful to write such chinglish blog in english for improve writing skill. It is not a native expression. who can correct it for you.
Author: lijuanandrea    Time: 2011-8-25 14:06
first u have to read more and memorize some basic expressions and then try to use them in your blog. stick up to it, we all start from here. later u will see what a big progress you have made
Author: geologistchen    Time: 2011-9-10 21:36
practise more ,write more,one day,it's natureal to use.
Author: MarkOfAustin    Time: 2011-10-23 01:41
Writing improves your writing skills. Writing on a piece of paper by yourself is a little boring. Writing a blog is much more interesting. If you do something interesting, you will have more incentive to learn. Try to write good but do not worry if your writing is not perfect. No one is perfect, including me. This is a great place to learn.

Chinglish is powerful. I understand everything you said. Good luck!
Author: xkljacky    Time: 2011-10-31 04:29
pratice makes perfect.
Author: IMNONARCISSUS    Time: 2011-11-2 17:11
It's helpful,but that's not enough.There  should be more work to be done.
Author: brooklyn    Time: 2012-1-9 11:24
lijuanandrea: first u have to read more and memorize some basic expressions and then try to use them in your blog. stick up to it, we all start from here. later u w
I think your expression is perfect, I will visit your space often and hope to learn more form it.
Author: mei2011    Time: 2012-2-14 17:19
Every one has his way learning English both in writing and spelling or listening, and the way for you ,is find one way you are interest in and stick to it, maybe you can find the difference..one day! ..

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5