DioEnglish.com

Title: Who can help me find a job? [Print]

Author: linda@crab    Time: 2009-11-30 19:40
yeah
Author: bbljw    Time: 2009-12-2 19:52
maybe it's should be fierce
Author: v87zhou    Time: 2009-12-2 21:45
Ask youself what you really want to get .Once you know this  you will have the energy and the confidence to face the trouble. I also will graduate .Now I am looking for what I really want.
Author: happyrong_er    Time: 2009-12-3 10:19
Is that really so tough to find a job? I'm considering changing my job. Just don't give up, I believe sooner or later you will find the one for you. Good luck!
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2009-12-3 12:42
Are u working now?how much salary u can recept?are u english major?
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2009-12-3 12:49
today i catch a job i want to do ,but the salash is too low beyond my expectation,maybe beyond youes.,should i do there in the fieres competition.i think a student of english major should not get that low treat.1200,if u get that,do u want to go to work?
Author: cloris416    Time: 2009-12-4 20:13
dream what you want to dream ,do what you what to do ,go where you want to go .cos there is one life. one chance.
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2009-12-5 11:45
but i need a long time to find my dream job,i must work now ,right now.it's too upset
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2009-12-5 11:46
thanks

Author: zhichao    Time: 2009-12-10 16:12
the some problem confused me for a quite while but finally i make it clear : having a positive altitude is of great value U have to find out what makes you so upset and do some thing instead of complaining on it   this is my recommendation, Hoping it was useful to U
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2009-12-11 09:20
ok,thanks for your advice. by the way,your name is zhichao??my relative's name is zhichao too.
Author: norbert    Time: 2009-12-11 13:13
it's now in China very difficult to get satisfied salary for the first job at the beginning without relationship and higher degree. It's not only you facing the problem, most of the newer will encounter this problem, but we have to swallow it and overcome it. if your speciality is only english but still not so professional in this field,  it's not easy to got good position and promotion in any foreign company. it's better for you to grasp also other specialized know-how and technology in other fields. I am working for one germany company that is one of the manufacture leader for instruments and automatic system in the word, I have to know the professional technology in this field, also english and German is not difficult for me, at least I can contact with my customers in boths language without any problem.  so try your best to improve your core competitive capacity. trust youself forever whenever you encounter any trouble.
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2009-12-11 17:14
you mean i need to learn some other knowledge from books or...?how can you step into your persent job?if you have no skill in that sphere,you are so hard to be a member of their emploees.  OR   you have watched that company for a long time ,your aim is that,so you start to learn those knowledge to improve yourself. But my question is :i do not always find jobs around english point,do i???
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2009-12-12 17:07
well,you have resigned ? it's too difficult to find another ,are you ready? maybe you can have a rest, go on finding after New Year

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5