DioEnglish.com

Title: controll your sense of envy [Print]

Author: linda@crab    Time: 2011-11-1 14:00
Title: controll your sense of envy
i don't know why, when i say sth with some person( i dislike), most of time i would over-covered what she said. like she said: Oh, i watched the newest movie last night, ate some dilicious dinner with **! my reflection: so what, it's a lont time i'v no watching movie in cinema, since last month. that;s ok!   maybe some vocal accent with a little strong ignoring attitude. after bursting those words, strange thought moved up: why did i speak like that manner! confused for some moment. i don't know why. so i went to my friend for help, asked her why i could do like that, she answered: envy sense, compare unrealistically!   Really, i just have this flection for those people that i don't like.
Could u help me analysis how this condition be?
Author: Haiena    Time: 2011-11-1 16:17
You may have developed this kind of talking attitude since you were young when you did not understand much. Now you are grown up so you cannot continue that attitude. You have to force yourself to change. Try to talk in a soft and forgiving tone. People are trying to make you jealous so when you reply in a hard tone, they will think they have succeeded in making you jealous.
Author: IMNONARCISSUS    Time: 2011-11-1 16:37
I t's  really hard to control  our emotions.It takes time to behave on rational thought.
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2011-11-1 16:39
Haiena: You may have developed this kind of talking attitude since you were young when you did not understand much. Now you are grown up so you cannot continu
i see! thanks ! i need to change !
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2011-11-1 16:40
IMNONARCISSUS: I t's  really hard to control  our emotions.It takes time to behave on rational thought.

Author: IMNONARCISSUS    Time: 2011-11-1 16:43
linda@crab:
W R U crying,girl?
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2011-11-1 16:57
IMNONARCISSUS: W R U crying,girl?
nothing! thanks for your suggestion

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5