DioEnglish.com

Title: how to date [Print]

Author: linda@crab    Time: 2010-12-20 09:18
Srain: do yourself
the main problem is my characterise, not talktive,but i'm intend to those boys who is talktive, when he talks with me, few words,be quiet just after some short conversation.
Author: C.Robert    Time: 2010-12-21 20:13
linda@crab: how to bahave? how to get well touch with him? because once i had a guy who liked me, also i had that feeling, but i don't know how to keep that, so t
Well, if you want to hook up with your ex boyfriend, then you just have to make clear to him that you still love him. Talk with him, invite him to do things together and see what he thinks about it. Try to find out why it didn't work out first time and try to fix the problem. Maybe then you have a chance. Good luck!
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2010-12-22 09:06
Daisy123: I think dating with a guy who u loved and hoved u is a romantic thing.
But when date with him,in my opinion,the main point is being yourself.
Dating i
o o o! give me more sth about it
Author: C.Robert    Time: 2010-12-22 20:20
linda@crab: i c, have a deep breath, i need a lot of courage....shamed of myself...
Ohh, come on... No reason to be ashamed of yourself. Go for it!
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2010-12-23 10:03
Daisy123: haha,I am not an expert about love.
But when I get more points about it of course I would like to share my oppinion with u.
Just keep waiting.haha
i c
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2010-12-23 10:04
C.Robert: Ohh, come on... No reason to be ashamed of yourself. Go for it!

Author: wolf13    Time: 2011-2-4 10:03
Usually it is boys who should be the active part in a relationship.So if u are confident u are an appropriate match to each other,just drop some hints,letting him be more active,you know "欲擒故纵".
Author: wolf13    Time: 2011-2-4 10:03
Usually it is boys who should be the active part in a relationship.So if u are confident u are an appropriate match to each other,just drop some hints,letting him be more active,you know "欲擒故纵".
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2011-2-4 11:18
wolf13: Usually it is boys who should be the active part in a relationship.So if u are confident u are an appropriate match to each other,just drop some hints

Author: loong    Time: 2011-2-4 12:41
linda@crab: wow, u say that so easy and simple. i'm supposed u may not have one boyfriend,right? hehe ! sorry for my bad manner for asking that! hehe! now i figur
pardon-moi, i am a male, i chased heterosexuality,oops.
Author: loong    Time: 2011-2-4 12:44
linda@crab: wow, u say that so easy and simple. i'm supposed u may not have one boyfriend,right? hehe ! sorry for my bad manner for asking that! hehe! now i figur
it might be a natural process, may your has teleapathy, he or she knows how to love, to take responsible.
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2011-2-4 19:24
loong: it might be a natural process, may your has teleapathy, he or she knows how to love, to take responsible.

Author: linda@crab    Time: 2011-2-4 19:25
loong: pardon-moi, i am a male, i chased heterosexuality,oops.

Author: loong    Time: 2011-2-4 20:37
linda@crab:
i adorn you again!!!!!
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2011-2-5 18:28
loong: i adorn you again!!!!!
why? it's crazy
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2011-2-5 18:29
loong: you are so cute
3Q!!!hehe
Author: loong    Time: 2011-2-5 19:49
linda@crab: why? it's crazy
what for? for no reason, but i crave for the answer.
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2011-2-6 12:11
loong: what for? for no reason, but i crave for the answer.
maybe u have some mistake, i'v no BF, so many matters i don't know. no practice to tell, here i ask for your help. see?
Author: loong    Time: 2011-2-6 15:11
linda@crab: maybe u have some mistake, i'v no BF, so many matters i don't know. no practice to tell, here i ask for your help. see?
i misread, misunderstand, misthink.
Author: loong    Time: 2011-2-6 15:13
linda@crab: maybe u have some mistake, i'v no BF, so many matters i don't know. no practice to tell, here i ask for your help. see?
i am sorry, sometime i liked arachnis that asked some question make people annoy.
Author: Evania    Time: 2011-2-10 19:13
C'mon! This is not something people can tell u how!

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5