DioEnglish.com

Title: What do you really want to do in the future? [Print]

Author: loong    Time: 2011-2-4 00:11
work hard, i think this is unique way of keeping day up.
Author: loong    Time: 2011-2-5 13:34
O'Bright: That's right…that would be a form of life what is your favorite! thank you so much for your reply…Happy New year…
error; your replying

happy the year of rabbit!
Author: O'Bright    Time: 2011-3-23 19:19
twlhawk: i want to become a junior teacher in rural area,but now ,i'm working in a power engineering company.i must earn more money for my family. i 'm tired..
Right, how many people do is they really want it now?  I guess a few who are totally lucky do what they want,  not everyone can make it. that's reality, can not restrain it just following it to feed ourselves and family. your job is not so bad, perhaps you will find its joy.
Maybe you can do it some day, be a great junior teacher in rural area, anything is possible, right?
Author: O'Bright    Time: 2011-3-26 16:24
怡兰: I want to become a Chinese teacher in Italy or an English teacher in China! but I know these are just dreams... of course I am pursuing my dreams but
That's great. your dreams are so nice. meanwhile, you said that is quite ture."so sad but ture." let's brave dream of carrying the hopes forward, it's so beautiful.
May I ask you some questions? where is your hometown? are you a Italian? your avatar give me that sort of feeling. good to meet you.
Author: 怡兰    Time: 2011-3-26 19:29
O'Bright: That's great. your dreams are so nice. meanwhile, you said that is quite ture."so sad but ture." let's brave dream of carrying the hopes for
Yes I am Italian! I live in the north of Italy, near Milan and near the beautiful Italian mountains!
Author: firly    Time: 2011-3-29 19:38
i want to be a fashion designers..but...
Author: O'Bright    Time: 2011-3-30 12:44
firly: i want to be a fashion designers..but...
Nice dream. why? you should fight for it if you love it enough, at last, you would make it. maybe it's a long journey, you should be patient before that. chin up.
Author: firly    Time: 2011-3-30 15:43
I want to design a distinctive clothing style。But the so-called ideal must be based on real life。There are too many factors that can not be expressed in words。I am so confused
Author: firly    Time: 2011-3-31 07:21
Everything is easier said than done
I want to succeed must spend a lot of energy
Author: O'Bright    Time: 2011-3-31 12:00
firly: Everything is easier said than done
I want to succeed must spend a lot of energy
Right. give some confidence to yourself.
Author: eblog    Time: 2011-5-11 11:06
Do what makes me happy ,and at the same time makes others happy.
Author: O'Bright    Time: 2011-5-11 11:42
eblog: Do what makes me happy ,and at the same time makes others happy.
Oh, I see. though it's not very specific, it's absolutely meaningful. just do it.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5