DioEnglish.com

Title: Why is English so difficult? [Print]

Author: Debbie    Time: 2011-3-29 16:07
It's not my mother tongue.
Author: Joel.Sun    Time: 2011-4-14 21:32
I just  realize that i like this language, i don't care how difficult it is!
Author: hcisgood    Time: 2011-4-22 11:30
interesting is very important ,that can make you have last passion
Author: 怡兰    Time: 2011-5-13 00:44
shuyi76: I am a loser about learning English,I have no advice, just listen yours view.
don't talk like that! simply the fact that you take part in this blog means that you are not a loser, thant you want to learn and that's the best starting point to improve!! trust me...
Author: eblog    Time: 2011-5-14 09:22
For me,the English-speaking environment is important.
Author: linyingxia    Time: 2011-5-14 19:06
I think so .
when i am in the middle school,I was very confident about my English,but now, I feel very very helpless about it,especially my Listening.....I have practiced it ,and do exercise advantly but I think it is too early so as to I always forget what I have Listened....
Author: Daney_0921    Time: 2011-7-29 13:05
I think maybe we have not use the right method.I think imitate is very important. but we seldom practice like that. Is there any one try to use the Lip method as below:
Listening and imitating should always go together. Use the LIP method! Listen-Imitate-Practice!
Author: loong    Time: 2011-10-11 13:37
comparing with italiano, i do believe english is simple
Author: loong    Time: 2011-10-12 13:22
Chinese havnt standard grammar, and sometime it has too many ambigous means, it has more than two thousands symbols, while other indo-european lings.they has gender, conjugation etc
Author: shinyxue    Time: 2011-10-14 11:02
what overcomes me is the horribly diverse meanings each English word. Now I'm trying multi-channel to learn English,reading BBC,watching US drama,listen to VOA,talking with people whose mother tongue is English,including everything on polictical,medical,nature,fashion.For me,learning English is for communicating with people all over the world,I don't have to be standard as broadcasters.If people know what I say and I'm able to properly express myself,then I succeed.I love English since I'm interested in the culture.Now I'm also learning spanish,maybe it's hard also,and takes long long time,but I enjoy it
Author: saint1633    Time: 2011-10-17 15:43
I doubt the saying that " English is so difficult..." .People who get  any experience in studying French or Russian , even Spanish , will agree with me . After having spent  some time on studying  French, I find English god damned so  easy .  If you study French first, and  master  it well, then you will find that English just a piece of steak ( the saying  my invention , but likely it will later prevail ...), if not a piece of cake ...at least , I think, you can't deny that it is the easiest among the European languages.
Author: 怡兰    Time: 2011-10-17 16:47
saint1633: I doubt the saying that " English is so difficult..." .People who get  any experience in studying French or Russian , even Spanish , will ag
Indeed, I do agree! I can speak French, German and bit of Spanish and English is very easy! I was just interested in why some people find it so hard! I think the hardest language to learn is Chinese!

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5