DioEnglish.com

Title: to be make a GF or not [Print]

Author: shun...jiayou    Time: 2012-3-29 16:31
Title: to be make a GF or not
sometimes want to make a GF and study hard , but confused about that. i do not know if i can deal well with the emotion ,but sometimes fell so bored about the life ....
Author: LizHoo    Time: 2012-4-3 11:20
It seems we the love is too heavy for the students. I have the same feeling as you .But I have to control myself and not to fall in love.
Author: shun...jiayou    Time: 2012-4-3 18:04
LizHoo: It seems we the love is too heavy for the students. I have the same feeling as you .But I have to control myself and not to fall in love.
but you  are a girl
Author: dimcharm    Time: 2012-4-24 15:10
just waiting for the right person .if it's meant to be ,it mean to be.If you found that girl ,be brave and try your best.
Author: shun...jiayou    Time: 2012-4-25 12:44
dimcharm: just waiting for the right person .if it's meant to be ,it mean to be.If you found that girl ,be brave and try your best.
thanks
Author: Robert.yan    Time: 2012-4-27 13:03
If you are a student in high school, you'd better to fall in love with boy. It's not good for both of you. But in college, please have a date with your loved boy anytime.
Author: LizHoo    Time: 2012-4-28 23:14
shun...jiayou: but you  are a girl
so~??
Author: shun...jiayou    Time: 2012-5-5 14:13
LizHoo: so~??
nothing,,but somediffient
Author: sweetapple    Time: 2012-5-19 16:17
In my opinion,it is not appropriate for a student to interfer with love.Because love is just like a marsh,once you fall in it,it is rather hard for you to escape from it.Besides,study is more important,falling in love can definitely influence one's study.For one person who has never loved ,he or she will simply think he or she could make a good balance between love and study,but I should say it is unrealistic.And ,I have to say it is unwise to make a girl friend or boy friend just for fearing loneliness.If you have not full prepared for it,then I suggest you not touch it.
Author: lhwgosun    Time: 2012-5-23 10:47
shun...jiayou: thanks
Yes, when you think you find the one, don't let her slip off your fingers

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5