DioEnglish.com

Title: about love [Print]

Author: 自然卷    Time: 2012-4-29 20:16
Title: about love
I wonder whether should we college students be hooked on love.many of my friends start their love journey since they went to university,but most of the journey can't go too far,one month or two month .does the length of love matter???
Author: christine12    Time: 2012-5-4 19:56
i don't think so. it all depends. one of my friend fell in love with her boyfirend during the senior high school.  they begin to live in different cities after the college entrance exam.  they still keep the relationship during the college years.  this year is our last college time . they have met the p.arents of both parties.  Really hope they can tie the knot in the future.
Author: 自然卷    Time: 2012-5-4 21:31
maybe,at the begining,they met the right person for each other.hope they can love forever
Author: Iris0311    Time: 2012-7-26 16:37
i think, it is the best and  most beautiful that begin to love in the university
Author: loong    Time: 2012-8-19 19:44
Love is stronger emotion. School time is piece of gold moment to set ur hermone free in essential adolescence. You two surely has intimate love. But future. Your shouldnt stay together. U aren't prophet. You don't know how this end of drama is going on. Many realistic factors affected progress of love.
Author: RogerBear    Time: 2013-1-1 19:30
Iris0311: i think, it is the best and  most beautiful that begin to love in the university
yes, pure love between guys and dolls.
Author: wendy12cool    Time: 2013-1-17 10:25
Most of us started our first relationship in college, and most of it ended there, too. After graduation, u would figure that it's so hard to find love as pure and real as in college. So if u really into a girl, just go with your heart.
Author: Tasteoflife    Time: 2013-3-11 16:29
Hello. You have to experience that kind of puppy love someday no matter when and where you are in your life. It is definitely wonderful memories when you get back to see what are there in your life. I mean experiencing love or being loved is a unique endowment of being a human. Why doubt it when love comes? Nobody can prescribe the appropriate time for love to appear and the proper length for love to last. Love is not defined according to these two criteria.
Author: Qian.Nicole    Time: 2013-3-12 23:03
Some students fell in love like eating snack,their love are not true love,they just feel lonely.Of course,they are only a part of person,not all of us,so,please believe the pure love during the college time,this love is love,not something else.Haha,although my emotional experience isn't rich......

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5