DioEnglish.com

Title: Be careful , your wallet on Nov.11 [Print]

Author: DioScofield    Time: 2012-11-10 11:14
Title: Be careful , your wallet on Nov.11
As we all know , tomorrow is the day called Singles' Day. It will be a busy day in electric business and express company. Is it true that we customers get benefit from shopping in that day ?  What should we pay attention to when we shop on line or entity shop?  In my opinion , try to control myself and don't buy something unneeded. So what do you think?
Author: sunnyv    Time: 2012-11-10 12:17
It is too easy to shop online. Just press a button and give your payment card information, therefore, so many people buy things unecessarily.
Author: DioScofield    Time: 2012-11-10 13:15
sunnyv: It is too easy to shop online. Just press a button and give your payment card information, therefore, so many people buy things unecessarily.
Yes, to young people, it is convenient to shop online. In the other hand,  a plenty of Credit cards lead to advance consumption.
Author: kinzhang    Time: 2012-12-27 15:58
Yeah, shopping online is becoming more and more easy , and taobao produce a hug profit by attracting an increasing number of individual to purchase products, a mass of proprietors or enterprises to open virtual stores ....However , i think , in terms of onling shopping , security need to be payed more  attention .

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5