DioEnglish.com

Title: Do you keep some plants? [Print]

Author: wondercat    Time: 2009-3-23 22:52
Title: Do you keep some plants?
Plant is an indispensable part of our life. It improves our living environment and decorates our life. Do you have some pots of flowers in your home? Do you enjoy keeping them? Are you good at looking after them? If so, share your lovely plants with us.

I am a student majoring in horticulture. I would like to discuss these wonderful plants with you....
Author: superman    Time: 2009-3-25 15:59
hum i have some plants in a base area.she's a small cactus,and i have her five years.i taked her from a shoping center in fuzimiao,costed my ten yuan.i take her carefully.but  she can't bloom ,fructify.i'm so sad,but i will wait at all times.
Author: gogoat    Time: 2009-4-29 12:56
I like plant not only the fllower but also the grass.The question  is that I am a plant killer! Whether it is chlorophytum or unknow grass will not  be survival in the end.
Author: wondercat    Time: 2009-4-29 22:35
gogoat: I like plant not only the fllower but also the grass.The question  is that I am a plant killer! Whether it is chlorophytum or unknow grass will not  b
Maybe you`d better pay more attention to your plants. There three pots of chlorophytum in my dormitory. We have kept them since freshmen. It is easy to keep. Make sure supply enough water to them duly,but neither too wet nor too dry.Hehe, try another one.
Author: gogoat    Time: 2009-4-30 09:18
About two years age,I plantd chamomile.When it was growing frondent,bird eatd it.My past majority experience of planting was like this.
Author: catnfish    Time: 2009-5-4 11:45
I only have a cactus now on my desk which I've been taking care of (without care actually) but it seems growing nicely and I saw some flowers sticking up like little eyes!

Loving it very much!
Author: wondercat    Time: 2009-5-4 13:07
catnfish: I only have a cactus now on my desk which I've been taking care of (without care actually) but it seems growing nicely and I saw some flowers sticking
Hehe,it seems many people would like to keep a cactus. It is a nice plant with strong life-force. Hope it brings you a good mood every day.
Author: catnfish    Time: 2009-5-4 13:12
wondercat: Hehe,it seems many people would like to keep a cactus. It is a nice plant with strong life-force. Hope it brings you a good mood every day.
1 it is easy to look after
2 it is anti radiation, as it's said

3.. I like to take care of it more and more..just can't help looking at it in the morning sunshine everyday ~
Author: hahasip    Time: 2009-5-4 13:17
I like to plant all kinds of plants, not only flower but also other interesting plants. And always put different plants together to make it look more natural.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5