DioEnglish.com

Title: How to face the death [Print]

Author: PAPA    Time: 2009-3-25 22:16
Title: How to face the death
THERE IS A TURTH:
EVERYONE MUST FACE THE DEATH,ONCE THE ANGLE OF DEATH BEFALL YOU .YOU WILL HOW TO FACE.
LET'S TALK ABOUT
Author: wondercat    Time: 2009-3-26 10:36
scared and sorry,maybe
Author: PAPA    Time: 2009-3-26 11:53
wondercat: scared and sorry,maybe
It's normal.facing the death everyone is scared in deeply heart
Author: flyerMIN    Time: 2009-3-27 17:14
the death,Nothing terrible
Author: PAPA    Time: 2009-3-27 18:50
flyerMIN: the death,Nothing terrible
Nothing terrible?tell me why
Author: Houston    Time: 2009-3-28 16:40
I wrote a little thesis about death last week which my philosophy teacher ordered.
I think we don't scare death itself, just scare the horror of death. That is to say, what we scared is the feeling that our families passed away or the horrible scene when people died and so forth. When you are old and sick, you won't scare death any more.
So when I face the death, just face it. Nothing terrible just as flyer said.
Author: PAPA    Time: 2009-3-28 18:59
Houston: I wrote a little thesis about death last week which my philosophy teacher ordered.
I think we don't scare death itself, just scare the horror of death
it made me think the death that my breast was in serious pain at one night.at the moment,i was really scared.i scared i can't be cured
can't play basketball,can't  train TKD,can't do everything like before
maybe you will feel wonder.i get a kind of sickness that make me not do something like before.Sorry,i can't tell you what sickness i got,i don't let you feel i am a sick man
Author: Houston    Time: 2009-3-28 19:16
I am sorry to hear that. Maybe you have learnt and thought about more about death than me. I take back my words.
Wish you be better!
Author: PAPA    Time: 2009-3-28 19:23
Houston: I am sorry to hear that. Maybe you have learnt and thought about more about death than me. I take back my words.
Wish you be better!
thank you for your wish.i think i can beat the evil of illness
Author: Annie8878    Time: 2009-3-31 20:46
everything gona be ok my friend.don't be scared.you were  brave enough to talk about this subject.
Author: PAPA    Time: 2009-3-31 21:38
Annie8878: everything gona be ok my friend.don't be scared.you were  brave enough to talk about this subject.
thank you for your care.i just suddenly remind the subject,no specially .I just want to know what is in reponse to the death
Author: superman    Time: 2009-4-1 14:11
i think the death is empty ,without body's sences ,so no thinks no everything ,time is stop and no light ,just like ....e...just empty...maybe death is a  good end-result,when you try yourbest to do somethings,u will be happy.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5