DioEnglish.com

Title: What kind of animals do you keep? [Print]

Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-5-7 20:47
Title: What kind of animals do you keep?
What kind of animals do you keep?
As for myself, I am a dog person(American English, person who is crazy about dogs). But I also keep cats, birds, fish, turtle, rabbits, ducks, chickens, mouse, bats, guinea pig, once even a little pig, I love animals a lot.
Right now I am keeping a German Shepard at home(德国牧羊狗)and a cat.

I wish I could be rich enough soon to buy golden retrievers(金毛寻回犬), Labradors(拉布拉多犬),British border shepard(英国边境牧羊犬), collies(苏格兰牧羊犬),
Aye, so many dogs are around me,
What a beautiful world.
And you, friends, what kind of animals do you like?
Author: jing    Time: 2009-5-11 16:48
i don't like keeping animals,i don't know this why,when i was a child,my brother keep animals so much,but my father don't like those and to free them.my brother anger very much.from then on,i don't like keeping all animals,i am afraid their death..if i didn't keeping then i can't lost.all right??
Author: danny    Time: 2009-5-11 19:12
I just keep a rabbit in my room!  But i really like animals such as cat and dogs.
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-5-11 20:12
danny: I just keep a rabbit in my room!  But i really like animals such as cat and dogs.
Cool. Is it a white rabbit? Or a bunny, or a hare?
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-5-11 20:47
jing: i don't like keeping animals,i don't know this why,when i was a child,my brother keep animals so much,but my father don't like those and to free them.
All in our life we all share and lose. Isn't it a great thing to have a dog and a cat as one member of your family. They talk, only that they don't speak our language. They have a much shorter lifespan, because in this short period of time they live in they have already understood love, but it takes us human beings a lifetime to get to know what is love, some even have not loved once in their life.
Author: danny    Time: 2009-5-11 21:18
danielrayslee: Cool. Is it a white rabbit? Or a bunny, or a hare?
ha,it's a white rabbit ,so  lovely!
Author: Kino    Time: 2009-5-11 23:41
I like husky,i like it's blue eyes!so cool~
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-5-13 09:57
Kino: I like husky,i like it's blue eyes!so cool~
Wow, husky, that's drop-dead cool.
There is sth I would like to ask you about, i.e.I read that Husky is born with the instinct to run, to dash, when unleashed, it will run away from its master.
Inspite of the years passing by, the husky will not grow too familiar with its owner, whenever it has the chance, it will run away from you, just like a daughter running away from his father when the latter doesnt approve of her dating with a guy,right?
Author: Kevin_qy    Time: 2009-5-18 12:30
I like cats. Have a look at my avatar,and you will know .
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-5-31 14:46
Kevin_qy: I like cats. Have a look at my avatar,and you will know .
What kind of cats?
Author: doudou    Time: 2009-6-9 14:22
have no hobby like that ,it seems better to let  animals have their own lifes. I love freedom.
Author: susan_shi    Time: 2009-6-9 19:57
it seems that i have no any passion to animals,i don't like to keep them.there is a poodle in our office,sometimes it's very cute、naughty,but i also can't love her.
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-6-10 08:27
susan_shi: it seems that i have no any passion to animals,i don't like to keep them.there is a poodle in our office,sometimes it's very cute、naughty,but i also
In poodle in the office? This is the first time I've ever heard such amazing things.
Why you can't love her?
Oh, I see, cos it's a she, if it were a he, you would love him.
What a poor animal! She came to this world in a wrong sex.
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-6-10 08:37
doudou: have no hobby like that ,it seems better to let  animals have their own lifes. I love freedom.
Freedom is enjoying oneself in a confined space within a limited frame of time.
That's why we all got a house to live in as well as a lifespan, the same applies to animals, as human societies develop, the living space for animals is quickly getting limited, that's why they can share living space with us---our homes.
Animals and human beings seem to be different, actually we are just the same, communicating with each other with the language from our hearts.
Human beings need the productive force(人类需要生产力)to develop our society, while love is essential for our spiritual hungers, be it romantic love between mankind, or the intimate feeling connected with animals.
Author: susan_shi    Time: 2009-6-10 10:30
Oh,no.things are not as you imagined.why do you think so.i don't like pets in nature no matter it's a male or female.
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-6-10 14:47
susan_shi: Oh,no.things are not as you imagined.why do you think so.i don't like pets in nature no matter it's a male or female.
Don't you feel the tone I have used to talk with you? I was not taking things serious, just a kinda romantic feel I was trying to create.
Look into the eyes of those little pets, you will grow to love them, you will also learn to love them.
Author: susan_shi    Time: 2009-6-10 18:29
really? maybe i will love the poodle in one day.
Author: cappuccino    Time: 2009-6-10 22:38
Hey guys!
I'd love to have a Labrador which seems to be smart and loyal. Have you seen <Marley and Me>? It is a comedy which is about a Labrador and his host. By the way Jennifer Aniston is the heroine.
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-6-11 08:41
susan_shi: really? maybe i will love the poodle in one day.
Yeah, believe me. Why are dogs going to another world with only a passage of only 10 o 12 years? Cos in their lifetime, they do not waste a day loving their masters, loving their peers, loving their children. It takes human beings much longer to learn to love.
A dog speaks with the way he looks at you, though he could not actually say the words in our language. You will grow to love them.
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-6-11 09:04
cappuccino: Hey guys!
I'd love to have a Labrador which seems to be smart and loyal. Have you seen <Marley and Me>? It is a comedy which is about a Labrado
I watched some fragments of the movie and I am kinda loving it. By the way, are you fond of yellow? Cos Jennifer Aniston is a blonde,and Marley is also a blonde, but of course in the dog's terms.
Almost all dogs are smart and loyal, don't you think?
By the way, I also love cappuccino.
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-6-12 08:33
cappuccino: You know what? I never noticed that both of them are blonde and the strangest part is I do like yellow this summer, haha, maybe because of them. That
And you guess what? Sherlock Holmes never likes psychology, but he can deduce from clues how people feel. And so can I, after all, I am Brad Pitt, Sherlock Holmes and Charles Dickens all rolled into one. You love yellow, this must be the case.
Labradors mostly work as guide dogs for the blind cos they are patient and smart. But Labradors hurt, too, when you go to the pet stores and ask for a baby Labrador's price, you will know how that feels. What kinda dogs are you keeping now.
I drink all kinds of coffee. And you?
Author: Skyofpeng    Time: 2009-6-12 09:34
Absolutely dog~~~
Any kind of dogs is ok for me
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-6-12 09:39
Skyofpeng: Absolutely dog~~~
Any kind of dogs is ok for me
Thanks for sharing. Me too, I love all kinds of dogs
Author: cappuccino    Time: 2009-6-12 12:47
danielrayslee: And you guess what? Sherlock Holmes never likes psychology, but he can deduce from clues how people feel. And so can I, after all, I am Brad Pitt, She
haha Alright. intelligent, sensitive, humorous, diligent, diliberate, handsome guy! You seem to be perfect!!! haha
I don't know the price about a puppy. But the pure breed one will difinetly hurt our wallet. I googled but still can't find my dog's English name. I'll tell you when I know.
Actually I'm a new coffee fan, I couldn't drink coffe before, but these days just fond of it very much without any reasons. But I do hope the calorie in coffee could be drop a little.
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-6-12 14:23
cappuccino: haha Alright. intelligent, sensitive, humorous, diligent, diliberate, handsome guy! You seem to be perfect!!! haha
I don't know the price about a pup
Thanks for your compliment.
Your dog's type is not common? Is it a large shepard kind or just a pet for accompanying people type?
How come you become fond of coffee all of a sudden? Anything like the turning point?
Author: cappuccino    Time: 2009-6-13 20:07
danielrayslee: Thanks for your compliment.
Your dog's type is not common? Is it a large shepard kind or just a pet for accompanying people type?
How come you become
He's just like the German shepard.
I don't know when i begin to love coffee. I would have thrown out when I smelt coffee a few years ago. But suddenly I just feel like it tastes good.
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-6-16 10:21
cappuccino: He's just like the German shepard.
I don't know when i begin to love coffee. I would have thrown out when I smelt coffee a few years ago. But suddenl
Is it a Dobermman or a Rottweiler? Or is it a Russion one, I know there is a kinda big Russion dog that looks just like a German Shepard.
I got a German Shepard at home.
I guess you would be dangerous for a girlfriend, cos just like your crush on coffee, your love for your boyfriend may suddenly go away, oh my god.
Just kidding.
Author: loong    Time: 2009-8-18 09:27
st,bernard,unique ,i fond of feeding on turtle,and others some reptiles
Author: 秀一    Time: 2009-8-20 00:38
dog.It's lovely
Author: leedaxun    Time: 2009-8-20 12:55
it sounds like u live in a zoo
Author: Fionahere    Time: 2009-8-20 17:49
Actually, i keep no animals myself, but if i do have a choice i would like to have a parrot. first of all, it's petit and easy to handle. secondly, if i can train him to speak to me, it will be much fun~~~a good topic huh, i like it

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5