DioEnglish.com

Title: A base area for Sherlock Holmes!!! [Print]

Author: vivian_lee    Time: 2009-5-24 22:10
Title: A base area for Sherlock Holmes!!!

Do you know the world's most famous address in London last century? Year,that's it——221b BAKER STREET ——the Official Home of Sherlock Holmes!
      Sherlock Holmes, a well-known detective of genius,  appeals to me so much!  Oh, god! There is nobody who can be as wise as Holmes, moreover he is also a goodhearted man, so I really can't help adoring him, which is very reasonable.  And with no doubt I really enjoy  watching the telenovela of <Sherlock Holmes> from season 1 to season 7.
      And the Doctor Watson, the best partner of Holmes, is so gentle and sincere. I also like him.
      But there is only one question confusing me that why wasn't Holmes married??
      Are there any other fans of Holmes? Shake hands and then please answer me if you can...     
Author: jing    Time: 2009-5-26 10:19
if he has wife maybe we don't like him!!haha!!i am afraid you attack me if i mean he's a gay,of cause is a joke!!!i i am infatuated with him before.his a great man!!!
Author: jasmine123    Time: 2009-5-26 11:31
thx for sharing...it's quite useful to my major..
Author: vivian_lee    Time: 2009-5-26 15:48
jing: if he has wife maybe we don't like him!!haha!!i am afraid you attack me if i mean he's a gay,of cause is a joke!!!i i am infatuated with him before.hi
Actually i agree with you, I am sane though i am crazy about Holmes. There is a possibility that he is a gay. After all, no one can be perfect without any shortcomings. Moreover being a gay isn't a very shamful thing in my opinion. So i like him all the same. haha !!
Author: vivian_lee    Time: 2009-5-26 15:52
jasmine123: thx for sharing...it's quite useful to my major..
I am glad it is useful...and what's your major? I'm curious,xixi~~
Author: jing    Time: 2009-5-26 16:06
vivian_lee: Actually i agree with you, I am sane though i am crazy about Holmes. There is a possibility that he is a gay. After all, no one can be perfect without
of cause,they are also have the ture love!(in the gay)i just guess that!!!hehe!!!

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5