DioEnglish.com

Title: Who is the happiest person?按照幸福度排序(考心理) [Print]

Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-6-24 09:19
Title: Who is the happiest person?按照幸福度排序(考心理)
Here is the test.

A, the husband and B, the wife decide on a divorce for B has found out that A is involved in an affair with C, the lover. It does not take long for C to find out that A is already married, and that A has been cheating on her, so C leaves A and goes abroad. Now A meets D, another girl and they soon get married. And they stay married, for all her lifetime A never tells D his ex-wife, nor his lover.

A是丈夫,B是妻子,妻子B发现丈夫A有外遇,于是就和A离婚。C是A的情人,但C很快就发现了A是瞒着自己他有家室,于是C就与A分手,去了国外。A最后又找到了D,并和D小姐结婚了。A和D相守到老,A从来没有把自己结过婚,有过外遇的曾经告诉给D。

现在就按你认为他们四个人的幸福度进行排列,并说明原因。这题目是考逻辑推理与心理的。
按幸福度的排列即(比如, A B D C,并说明理由, 或D C A B, 或C BDA等等

Author: jing    Time: 2009-6-24 10:18
DBAC.
D is the most happiest.because she doesn't know anything!!
B is the second.she has the  courage to face the reality!
A is the third!.because he has a wife finally.
C is  the most unfortunate ,she has been deceived!!The right thing is that she chooses to leave.but she was still injured.

i really want to know the result.
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-6-24 10:22
jing: DBAC.
D is the most happiest.because she doesn't know anything!!
B is the second.she has the  courage to face the reality!
A is the third!.bec
Sweetie, wait. I need other answers before I can tell you the result. Thanks for your reply.
You wanna go read my novels?
Author: jing    Time: 2009-6-24 10:35
danielrayslee: Sweetie, wait. I need other answers before I can tell you the result. Thanks for your reply.
You wanna go read my novels?
ok
waiting for you reply!!!!!
please get on with your work now!
Author: crazycool    Time: 2009-6-24 12:08
D A C B   
if D doesn't know anything, then she must be the happiest like a normal wife that has a husband loving her all her life.
A is a luck man, i believe that he fell in love with C after he didn't have any feeling about his wife B. After divorce and breaking up, he finally can find D for the rest of life.
Comparing to B, C is luckier, because C only breaks up with boyfriend , but B gets a divorce
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-6-24 12:28
crazycool: D A C B   
if D doesn't know anything, then she must be the happiest like a normal wife that has a husband loving her all her life.
A is a luck man,
Thanks, please be patient enough to wait for the test result. Thanks for always being so supportive.
Author: crazycool    Time: 2009-6-24 20:09
danielrayslee: Thanks, please be patient enough to wait for the test result. Thanks for always being so supportive.
you are always very welcome

i think i might have seen this test in another forum before, but i don't remember the results and explanation.

i'll wait for your answer
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-6-26 08:02
crazycool: you are always very welcome

i think i might have seen this test in another forum before, but i don't remember the results and explanation.

i'll wai
I heard this test on the radio, and I think it's fun, so I'd like to translate it for y' guys to enjoy.
Thanks for being patient enough to await my answer.
Author: 756925876    Time: 2009-7-8 00:08
DCBA
D:knowing nothing about it ,always think she is the happiest wife in the world
C:she is A's lover ,so she had gotten the hot  love .
B:after knowing her husband's affair  ,she made an assertive  to divorce.
A:He always live in a world of  worry .because he doesn't  want D to know his dirty history
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-8 08:24
756925876: DCBA
D:knowing nothing about it ,always think she is the happiest wife in the world
C:she is A's lover ,so she had gotten the hot  love .
B:after kn
Thanks for your attention
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-9 07:55
756925876: Am I right ?Could you  tell me the answer?
Please be patient. I am gonna tell you soon
Author: fr.gments    Time: 2009-7-9 12:08
i think it's DCAB

D - D is the oblivious one. they say that ignorance is bliss. she has no reasons to worry about her marriage or her husband...she will go on as a normal wife/woman, or at least free of the concerns of faithfulness and honesty in her marriage

C - C is the common girl. she made a mistake of dating a married man, whom she wasn't aware of being married. however, while she had been deceived, she will and can make sure the same doesn't happen again (whether by making sure the first time or not, etc), not to mention her relationship with A wasn't as serious as it could've been

A - A is the man in fear. his probably have led go of his past relationships, but that doesn't mean he'll forget them. he will always be concerned of his relationship with his wife for as long as B, C, and anyone else who knows of his past

B - B was the victim, short and long term. she was hurt when she found out about C. she was hurt getting a divorce (but thank God she got one). and as she moves on, she'll carry with her the memory of her ex-husband cheating on her. this will not only be a scar but also a constant taunting reminder that perhaps the man that she's currently with will/is cheating on her with someone else as well
Author: Phil    Time: 2009-7-9 12:34
DBCA
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-10 08:27
Phil: DBCA
Thanks. The test result is gonna come out. Please be patient.
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-10 08:31
fr.gments: i think it's DCAB

D - D is the oblivious one. they say that ignorance is bliss. she has no reasons to worry about her marriage or her husband...she w
Thanks, cute girl. I am gonna give you the test result in a jiffy.
Author: fr.gments    Time: 2009-7-10 11:30
danielrayslee: Thanks, cute girl. I am gonna give you the test result in a jiffy.
hahah thanks

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5