DioEnglish.com

Title: Are there any true friendship between men and women [Print]

Author: waywendy    Time: 2009-7-4 16:37
Title: Are there any true friendship between men and women
Many people believe there are no pure friendships between men and women but lovers and couples. Everytime when I was very lose to some male friends ,others will say "are you fall in love with him",which make me feel embarrassed.
But my answer is "YES",there are pure friendship between men and women.
And what  about your point of view?
Author: swan_amy    Time: 2009-7-4 18:14

of course there are true friendships between men and women~
such as Michael Jackson & Elizabeth Taylor~
Author: waywendy    Time: 2009-7-4 19:22
swan_amy:
of course there are true friendships between men and women~
such as Michael Ja
Yes,I can't agree more with you . But what  a  pity that some people don't think so.
Author: swan_amy    Time: 2009-7-4 19:38
just do what u like , there are many people agree with us too.
Author: danny    Time: 2009-7-5 17:19
I agree with you on this view point , dear friend . I think there exists no argument about this question, that's to say , it's real that there is true friendship between males and females .
Author: waywendy    Time: 2009-7-5 19:04
danny: I agree with you on this view point , dear friend . I think there exists no argument about this question, that's to say , it's real that there is true
But what a pity that not everyone think so
Author: danny    Time: 2009-7-5 21:54
waywendy: But what a pity that not everyone think so
yeah , everyone has the very right to believe in what he believes , right ? so , there is no necessity to demand everyone to think and speak as one , we are all unique .
Author: waywendy    Time: 2009-7-6 11:26
swan_amy: just do what u like , there are many people agree with us too.
Yes,I will insist on my point and do what I would like to do.Thank you for your support.
Author: 暮光之城    Time: 2009-7-7 08:58
ok,it depends on two person's age,hobby etc......so it is hard to directly say no pure friendship or only lover and couple.
Author: jing    Time: 2009-7-7 09:45
i have a lot of opposite friend!just control the"limit"
Author: duyan    Time: 2009-7-7 22:21
my anwser is "no"
Author: waywendy    Time: 2009-7-8 22:56
duyan: my anwser is "no"
oh,why??but I think it does
Author: joyjoygao    Time: 2009-7-28 11:24
NO, MOST BOYS CAN'T TREAT GIRL FAIRLY WHEN THE GIRL SHOWS THAT SHE DON'T WANT TO BE HIS GF.
Author: waywendy    Time: 2009-7-28 15:08
joyjoygao: NO, MOST BOYS CAN'T TREAT GIRL FAIRLY WHEN THE GIRL SHOWS THAT SHE DON'T WANT TO BE HIS GF.
Hah...yeah.but the true friendship does exist between males and females.
Author: muyiowen    Time: 2009-7-28 15:59
I think so
Author: waywendy    Time: 2009-7-28 16:31
muyiowen: I think so
yeah,I can't agree more with you
Author: winner    Time: 2009-8-25 18:45
maybe i can say there isn't real friendship between men and women .there are always something we can't image ,when it occurs .maybe there is .but it is difficult to study or play with a gril while don't move you heart.keke
Author: 秀一    Time: 2009-8-25 19:11
I think there exists.
When the two people don't have feelings with each other,they make friends.
Author: waywendy    Time: 2009-8-27 10:24
秀一: I think there exists.
When the two people don't have feelings with each other,they make friends.
Thank you for your answer to the topic
Author: waywendy    Time: 2009-8-27 10:25
winner: maybe i can say there isn't real friendship between men and women .there are always something we can't image ,when it occurs .maybe there is .but it i

Author: waywendy    Time: 2009-8-27 10:41
jenny94: I believe it insists in life!
like but not love!
yeah, I agree with you.Thank you for joining the topic
Author: humour_boy    Time: 2009-8-27 20:29
maybe,but i have not met
Author: SARA.LEE    Time: 2009-8-28 20:00
on my opinion,of course there are pure friendship between men and women,i think you don't need to feel embarrassed at alll,you should feel happy with that coz they don't have but you do,some of my best friends are male,i just feel so great,we share many things. A friend in need is a friend indeed,no matter male or female.right?
Author: wangdandan    Time: 2009-8-29 09:40
Maybe,but sometime,the relationship between men and women can be quite complicated and subtle,and we ourselves can't tell what it is,friendship or love,or other feelings beyond the two,I agree with what a friend just said"control the limit"
Author: cjtanime    Time: 2009-8-29 19:20
Hmm, it is hard to say because of the complex relationship between men and women. There is a saying that "Having been together for a long time, they came to have a tender feeling for each other". In other words, there is a growing love between men and women. Although their original intention are friendship, as time goes by, friendship may slowly become love. So it is really hard to control the feeling between men and women.
Author: waywendy    Time: 2009-9-3 11:42
lol...thanks for your points. well, I think besides love ,there are also have pure friendship between men and women
Author: waywendy    Time: 2009-9-3 11:42
cjtanime: Hmm, it is hard to say because of the complex relationship between men and women. There is a saying that "Having been together for a long time, t
lol...thanks for your points. well, I think besides love ,there are also have pure friendship between men and women
Author: waywendy    Time: 2009-9-3 11:45

Author: waywendy    Time: 2009-9-3 11:47
humour_boy: maybe,but i have not met

Author: chengzi89    Time: 2009-9-3 12:00
a good topic...maybe there can be friendship between men and women,but it's always a ambiguous relationship,it can be
unrequited love sometime
Author: waywendy    Time: 2009-9-3 12:04
chengzi89: a good topic...maybe there can be friendship between men and women,but it's always a ambiguous relationship,it can be
unrequited love sometime
thank you for your views on the topic . well , I believe the answer is "Yes"
Author: chengzi89    Time: 2009-9-3 12:16
waywendy: thank you for your views on the topic . well , I believe the answer is "Yes"
of course the answer is yes,I mean there is so-called friendship too,sometime you think he is just a friend,but are you sure that he agrees  with you?maybe,maynot...no offence...it's just a assumption.
I used to have such a friend,but he has ruined our friendship already.I do have relationship with some boys now and I believe they are my good friends....it depends on
Author: waywendy    Time: 2009-9-3 13:12
SARA.LEE: on my opinion,of course there are pure friendship between men and women,i think you don't need to feel embarrassed at alll,you should feel happy with
yeah, I can't agree more with you. Thank you for your points on the topic
Author: waywendy    Time: 2009-9-3 13:17
humour_boy: maybe,but i have not met
Lol...Don't worried. I think you can also have a pure friendship like that,maybe  soon

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5