DioEnglish.com

Title: Girls, Who Do YOu Wanna Marry [Print]

Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-14 15:24
Title: Girls, Who Do YOu Wanna Marry
Girls, if you could choose, among all the following celebrities, which one would you love to choose as your husband?
And give me your reasons.

1 Bill Gates 比尔盖茨
Introduction: zillionaire,philanthropist
2 Pablo Picasso毕加索
Introduction: talented but horny(才华横溢但好色)
3 Tang Bohu 唐伯虎
Introduction: talented but poor(才华横溢但一世穷)
4 Hans Anderson 汉斯 安徒生
Introduction: romantic but poor as well as ugly(浪漫但一世穷并且样子丑陋)
5 Tony Lueng 梁朝伟
Introduction: Melancholy but handsome as well as wealthy(忧郁但有型有钱)
6 Li Jiacheng李嘉诚
Introduction:zillionaire,philanthropist but 'tis the Oriental version(只是相对于比尔盖茨,他是东方版本而已)
7 Kang Kang 康康
Introduction: Taiwainest artist, loving, funny and rich but not that handsome(台湾综艺界红人)

Girls, please choose one man among all these seven celebrities I have introduced as your husband, and remember to state your reasons.

Who will be your husband, we shall see
Author: Janice    Time: 2009-7-14 16:02
I would choose Li Jiacheng.
I chose him not because of his amazing wealth but his identity as a successful man,a devoted husband and philanthropist.He survived that painful childhood and achieved himself with a brave and tough heart.We can find lots of shining points in him.He is a legend~
Author: Edelweiss    Time: 2009-7-14 16:26
Why can I only choose from these seven people? They are either extremely wealthy or talented or romantic and they don't have everything at the same time, which means I can only choose one quality. But choosing a husband is not about choosing one from wealth, handsomeness and romance. It's hard for me to choose one from the seven because I don't know their disposition. Only Kangkang is described as loving and funny while Tang Lueng as melancholy. Well then if I have to make a choice among the seven I would choose Kangkang for his being loving and funny which suggests a happy life.
Author: asacao    Time: 2009-7-14 18:58
Agree with Edelweiss, why should i only choose from those above? have to say that, this is a too childish question.
coz man and woman should choose each other(互いに),and support each other then grow up together;  Good couple should be in the same world, include knowledge, habbit, personality,even religion.Like two rivers, come from different places but have same direction and can understand each other,most importantly, they have same capacity no matter in which field. so, if someone want to marry Somebody, better improve their own selvies from Nobody to Somebody also, then can discuss whether a good match.
Author: jing    Time: 2009-7-14 20:03
oh!!i don't know KangKang.
they aren't the style which i like!
when i was young i worship Bill Gates!because he is the richest people.
Anderson ???i just like his story!Romantic storys!at that time i was young,too!
Pablo Picasso may is a  talented people!but i am afried  i haven't the ability to appreciate his paintings!!!!
Bohu???i don't know how to describ him!!!i need bread!!pass!!
Tony Lueng like a dream!uncertain!!!in fact ,i like him!!i need a quiet man listen to me!
Li Jiacheng is my pursuit of the object!!!!but i don't love him!
i will wait my Prince Charming!!!!we can mutual loveing and understanding!
Author: Judy727    Time: 2009-7-14 21:59
I wonna choose  Hans Anderson.
I like men just like him who are good at writing,telling me stories ,and giving me laughter whenI'm down.
I think even if we are poor,we won't be apart.
I will love him all my life long time .
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-15 08:13
asacao: Agree with Edelweiss, why should i only choose from those above? have to say that, this is a too childish question.
coz man and woman should choose
I am childish, you are right.
And this is enough!
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-15 08:35
Janice: I would choose Li Jiacheng.
I chose him not because of his amazing wealth but his identity as a successful man,a devoted husband and philanthropist.He
Thanks. I know now you appreciate persistence and the strong will against all obstacles.
I would try to be that kind of student.
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-15 08:37
Edelweiss: Why can I only choose from these seven people? They are either extremely wealthy or talented or romantic and they don't have everything at the same ti
Thanks for finally choosing the one kind of man you wanna marry, though in the beginning you tend to be pickle. You know, it does  not make me feel so bad to know you wanna marry a man who can give you laughters rather than materials all the way.
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-15 08:42
jing: oh!!i don't know KangKang.
they aren't the style which i like!
when i was young i worship Bill Gates!because he is the richest people.
Anderson ???i
In this world no one is perfect. All great figures lack one thing or another, too. When you wanna marry, don't find faults with the kind of guy you confide in. cos there's one aspects or two you love about this man, thus you wanna be together with him.
Prince Charming, have you ever watched Shrek?
Author: jing    Time: 2009-7-15 09:53
yes ,you are right!i havn't seen that!!how about it?
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-15 10:04
jing: yes ,you are right!i havn't seen that!!how about it?
Shrek is born to be a monster, ugly, and looked down upon by the others. Prince Charming and God Mother are the bad guys. The princess chooses Shrek, the ugly one, to be her husband.
This cartoon tells us that Fairy Tales won't exist. If that guy is that charming, there must be some kind of bad aspects living with him. Cos a man having all seldom exist.
Right now, I posted this discussion thread. I wanna see how girls see in their love.
Will they focus on humor, good-looking, kind-hearted, ability or wealth?
But you cannot understand. Most just wanna play with me.
Author: lindahung    Time: 2009-7-15 11:39
Maybe I would choose Bill Gates.
On the one hand, he has a lot of money and can be satisfied with my material desire. On the other hand, I enjoyed the positive and energetic man.
Author: Edelweiss    Time: 2009-7-15 14:26
danielrayslee: Thanks for finally choosing the one kind of man you wanna marry, though in the beginning you tend to be pickle. You know, it does  not make me feel so
Why would it make you feel bad if I put material desire at the top of the list? There are all kinds of girls. Some of them just like to choose  a wealthy man, but some may focus on other qualities. Whatever they choose is their choice and it's gonna be their life. I'm just one of them. There are all kinds of opinions. It's impossible that you should agree with all of them.
Author: jing    Time: 2009-7-15 16:25
something we can't  decide!
we hope so what good-looking kind-heartedmability and so on ,just our imagination.
i think the man should love me ,help me,!
i want to help and support him.i like that feeling what help each other!
i looking for the ture love!!!
Author: jing    Time: 2009-7-15 16:31
I firmly believe that it can be found
Author: Lilybaby    Time: 2009-7-15 17:33
To tell the truth,all the seven men are not my ideal. But if I must choose one from them as my husband,I think No.5 Tony Lueng will be the best.
Let me classify them into three kinds:
A. No.1,No.6,the label is 'money',they are covered with money,so I can't see their emotion,temperament,conception and so on.After all,money is not everything.
B. No.2,No.3,No.4,the label is 'talented',girls like talented men,but these three ones,I think their weakness can not be accepted by me. And usually,there is never a great genius without a bit of madness.I don't wanna live with a nut.
C.No.5,No.7,the label is 'film and television',for they are public artiste.I choose Tony Lueng because he is not so horny,not so poor,not so ugly,meanwhile,he is not so wealthy as zillionaire.Too much money is not absolutely good for a man.Further more,I think he is a kind man,otherwise,Carina Lau would not still choose him after so many years and so many boyfriends.As for KangKang,I am not familiar with him,I even haven't heard of him.
These are all my opinion,maybe a bit long,for I treat it as a lesson.
Author: Janice    Time: 2009-7-15 17:48
Lilybaby: To tell the truth,all the seven men are not my ideal. But if I must choose one from them as my husband,I think No.5 Tony Lueng will be the best.
Let m
No offense,but I think your definition of “talented” is special and knid of narrow.In my mind,all those listed above are talented people in differernt fields.Besides,is it true that we can see nothing but money in Biil Gates and Lijiacheng?
Author: Janice    Time: 2009-7-15 18:00
danielrayslee: Thanks. I know now you appreciate persistence and the strong will against all obstacles.
I would try to be that kind of student.
Persistence and a strong will can help and benefit us a lot~
Author: Lilybaby    Time: 2009-7-15 18:15
Janice: No offense,but I think your definition of “talented” is special and knid of narrow.In my mind,all those listed above are talented people in differernt
Yes,I agree with you about "talented",my 'talented' is narrow definition for writing and drawing.As for Bill and Lijiacheng,I mean I can see nothing but money,did you see I wrote 'I' not 'we',this is only my own opinion.Different people see from different standpoints, I wrote these words only on behalf of myself.
Author: Lilybaby    Time: 2009-7-15 18:22
Janice: I see.hehe~
have a nice evening~
Author: shawle    Time: 2009-7-15 23:47
5 Tony Lueng 梁朝伟

It doesn't mean that I will choose the guy as him as my future husband.I have a questiono you think you're this class of individuals?

My answer is Bill Gates for he is not only a zillionaire but also a philanthropist.And I think he and his wife Melinda Gates have a happy married life.

Night night
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-16 08:13
shawle: 5 Tony Lueng 梁朝伟

It doesn't mean that I will choose the guy as him as my
I am that kinda class of individual?
Thanks for your compliment.
Melancholy?a little bit, but not much. Mostly I am optimistic
Handsome? in the eyes of the beholder.
Wealthy? Still a long way to go
But I can be a Tony Lueng if someone I love wants me to.

And as for your marriage option, clever choice. I would like to say thanks for being so supportive all the way.
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-16 08:23
lindahung: Maybe I would choose Bill Gates.
On the one hand, he has a lot of money and can be satisfied with my material desire. On the other hand, I enjoyed the
Honest girl. I like you a lot.
Thanks for participating
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-16 08:27
Edelweiss: Why would it make you feel bad if I put material desire at the top of the list? There are all kinds of girls. Some of them just like to choose  a weal
Why would you like to push on my buttons all the time? I just wanna be nice, that's all. You are back
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-16 08:34
jing: something we can't  decide!
we hope so what good-looking kind-heartedmability and so on ,just our imagination.
i think the man should love me ,help me
Everyone is expecting true love. Believing is not enough, sometimes we need luck so much.
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-16 08:35
jing: I firmly believe that it can be found
I lay my belief in you
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-16 08:36
Lilybaby: To tell the truth,all the seven men are not my ideal. But if I must choose one from them as my husband,I think No.5 Tony Lueng will be the best.
Let m
Thanks for participating.
You really understand what kind of point I am trying to make.
Author: jing    Time: 2009-7-16 08:44
oh???i  don't whether i have enough good luck!!!
Author: jing    Time: 2009-7-16 08:47

Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-16 08:49
jing: oh???i  don't whether i have enough good luck!!!
You know, our world is different from that of our parents'. Along the way we've grown up, we twist love one way or another. There is only a third of us who can marry for love.
And you know, all of us don't know whether we are lucky enough to encounter true love
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-16 08:50
jing:
Why this expression?
Author: jing    Time: 2009-7-16 08:53
why just a third of us who can marry for love?
Author: jing    Time: 2009-7-16 08:54
because i don't what are you mean!!!!
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-16 09:07
jing: why just a third of us who can marry for love?
The reality. Cos two thirds of us are already damaged one part or another within along the way they've grown up.
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-16 09:07
jing: because i don't what are you mean!!!!
I mean I believe that you can find your true love
Author: jing    Time: 2009-7-16 09:58
aha!!i see!!thanks!!!
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-16 10:09
jing: aha!!i see!!thanks!!!
It's a happy smile from you.
And you are welcome
Author: Lilybaby    Time: 2009-7-16 10:54
danielrayslee: Thanks for participating.
You really understand what kind of point I am trying to make.
I think I know your standpoint to the seven men according to your introduction.You see,except for Bill Gates and Lijiacheng,their introduction are neutral,the others all include two parts:good points and shortcomings,you used the sentence '......but......'. Generally,when we talk about or write something,our emphasis is after 'but'.So,we can see,among the No.2,3,4,5,7,only Tony Lueng has good points after 'but'.Maybe this is a coincidence,but I guess,at least you are not disgusted with him.Am I right?
Author: waywendy    Time: 2009-7-18 17:41
Oh.it's difficult to decide.Maybe I would like to choose Pablo Picasso. Maybe he wasn't a richer but i think those artists are talent and maybe romantic person.Without a doubt,
money is important that love must base on it  but money can be made throught our efforts. I think money is OK just enough to use because sometimes too much money can be the trouble maker.  
but in fact those richers can make money more quickly and more.on the hand,I would choose Bill Gates that he is not only rich,but also made a lot of contribution to the society. so can I choose a man who has both their superiority? (两者优势的结合) maybe I 'm so greegy.do you think so ? lol...It's hard to find that sort of Mr,Right
Author: danielrayslee    Time: 2009-7-20 08:07
waywendy: Oh.it's difficult to decide.Maybe I would like to choose Pablo Picasso. Maybe he wasn't a richer but i think those artists are talent and maybe romant
I think you've given me a good reason for choosing a husband.  You are right in saying that the rich make money much more easily.
I don't think you are greedy, who doesn't want the best of everything in his/her better halves?
Thanks for replying me.
Author: waywendy    Time: 2009-7-21 09:42
danielrayslee: I think you've given me a good reason for choosing a husband.  You are right in saying that the rich make money much more easily.
I don't think you ar

Author: 秀一    Time: 2009-8-19 21:11
Only when I meet the guy I love can I describe how he/she is.
Author: LunaDEJ    Time: 2009-8-19 22:07
Bill Gates
i choose him because of his wealth and altruism.also,i can gain the popularity by marrying him.then i will easily go to France and meet my real lover.(I am too self-centered and a little bit acrimonious
Author: livane    Time: 2009-8-25 21:10
may i choose other one who just appears in my dream and rolls handsome, talent romance and money into one?

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5