DioEnglish.com

Title: Talk about what is happiness in your opinion. [Print]

Author: muyiowen    Time: 2009-7-20 16:04
Title: Talk about what is happiness in your opinion.
Everyone has a definition of happiness, tell me what is your opinion?
Author: click_lily    Time: 2009-7-20 18:24
Anything can be.
Author: Go_ES    Time: 2009-7-21 13:21
In my opinion,definitiion of happiness is freedom.
But as we all know ,there is not absolutely freedom in this world.
However, on the other hand,the more choice we can choose ,the more free we will feel.
So my answer is that we can have more choice in our life.
Author: muyiowen    Time: 2009-7-21 13:44
A good explanation
Author: Cuiping    Time: 2009-7-21 15:57
Happiness is anything that you can do it with full of energy and achieve sucess and true love from it.
Author: muyiowen    Time: 2009-7-21 16:04
Thank you for your opinion and I can't agree with you more.
Author: 756925876    Time: 2009-7-21 17:21
In my opinion , the definition of happiness is to get something that you dream of it .the more you wanna it ,the happier you will be when you get it through your hardworking .
Author: 小莫    Time: 2009-7-21 18:11
I have a certain definition personally. That is improving myself, getting a good job and then providing my mom and dad with a comfortable life.I think I can sacrifice a lot of thing as long as they are happy. Because they sacrifice a lot for me when they are young.
I am so happy that I am gaining my independence and freeing them now.
Author: Phoenier    Time: 2009-7-21 19:36
Well,do what u wanna do is the happinese things,but a lot of rules forbid that we could not do that .somethimes,our abilities also limited,we can do many things.
Author: muyiowen    Time: 2009-7-22 08:25
756925876: In my opinion , the definition of happiness is to get something that you dream of it .the more you wanna it ,the happier you will be when you get it t
I agree with you. Maybe this is the majority people's opinion.
Author: muyiowen    Time: 2009-7-22 09:01
Phoenier: Well,do what u wanna do is the happinese things,but a lot of rules forbid that we could not do that .somethimes,our abilities also limited,we can do m
That's right! I agree with you.
Author: twh110788    Time: 2009-7-22 17:28
In so far as me,when I endeavour to help others and the others' problem or something else obain a good solvement,I will be happy.So I think the definition of happiness is just a
self-worth fufiling
Author: muyiowen    Time: 2009-7-22 17:47
twh110788: In so far as me,when I endeavour to help others and the others' problem or something else obain a good solvement,I will be happy.So I think the defini
yean it is true
Author: Mamba    Time: 2009-7-24 10:41
In my book,happiness is a kind of precious experience.Nobody can hold it everytime as it seems so transient just like life that alway full of ups and downs.But hope never desert us at no period of our lives. If you can look forward no matter what happened and get over all the disturbing things,we'll definitely be happy !
Author: muyiowen    Time: 2009-7-24 11:01
Mamba: In my book,happiness is a kind of precious experience.Nobody can hold it everytime as it seems so transient just like life that alway full of ups and
Yeah. Happiness is not always around us. Be strong-minded when facing the difficulty and you will alwayes find the happiness in the corner.
Author: joyjoygao    Time: 2009-7-24 15:44
our dearest parents's health,freedom and improvement of ourselves...friendship...maybe forever love.
Author: muyiowen    Time: 2009-7-24 16:09
joyjoygao: our dearest parents's health,freedom and improvement of ourselves...friendship...maybe forever love.
Yes, it is.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5