DioEnglish.com

Title: What will you do if your neighbour are filthy? [Print]

Author: youthy    Time: 2009-8-1 20:00
Title: What will you do if your neighbour are filthy?
What will you do if your neighbors are  filthy?
     Imagine that you are living in a place where the people around you are  not hygiene-sensitive--they don't care about the environment at all and always let the wastes be there without cleaning. What's worse is that, your non-stop cleaning doesn't work at all. If you live with such filthy neighbours, what will you do besides just moving away from the unpleasant district?
Author: swan_amy    Time: 2009-8-1 23:34
well...maybe i will suggest him that the clean environment is a better choice of life styles~
Author: youthy    Time: 2009-8-2 00:10
swan_amy: well...maybe i will suggest him that the clean environment is a better choice of life styles~
Hehe~ what if he won't accept your advice or even think you're officious? We know the complexity of the human society!
Author: swan_amy    Time: 2009-8-2 09:45
youthy: Hehe~ what if he won't accept your advice or even think you're officious? We know the complexity of the human society!
yeah...u'r right~ but i think having a conversation is necessary, or he won't know u'r very disgusted with his doings~
Author: youthy    Time: 2009-8-2 09:46
yes, that's it.
Author: 小莫    Time: 2009-8-2 15:56
You can hardly imagine how dirty a university dormitory can be. I can't understand why then can put up with such a mess. I think I won't say anything perhaps. It's good to maintain a good relationship with neighbors. So ignore it.
Author: youthy    Time: 2009-8-2 18:18
Hehe~ you take the middle of the road? But do you think one day the dirty is beyond your toleration? Anyway, it is a safe way that you take.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5