DioEnglish.com

Title: what kind of sport do you like [Print]

Author: SARA.LEE    Time: 2009-8-2 15:03
Title: what kind of sport do you like
to be honest ,i didn't like sports before though i knew it is good for my health,cos i didn't like sweat.
but  i changed my mind a few months ago.i went to yoga class two months before,i loved it since then,it's really good way to relax and keep fit,though i got sweat when i finished the class.after taking  a bath i feel i am full of energy again.
this is mine,what about yours?
Author: swan_amy    Time: 2009-8-2 21:04
yoga and jazz dancing, they are different but i just can't help loving both~
Author: SARA.LEE    Time: 2009-8-2 23:31
wow,jazz dancing,i really enjoy watching it.it's a pity that i am not good at dancing.you are so cool.
Author: Hudgens    Time: 2009-8-4 15:29
jazz dancing, basketball and so on
Author: Graceq    Time: 2009-8-4 20:23
all kinds of sports,badminton,tennis,swimming,roll-skating
Author: jacky.    Time: 2009-8-4 20:31
all kinds of civilian ball games,you know golf is nobiliary games
Author: leedaxun    Time: 2009-8-4 20:59
all kinds of
Author: SARA.LEE    Time: 2009-8-5 17:37
you guys are so cool,but i perfer tennis rather than golf.
Author: Sophia璞    Time: 2009-8-12 17:51
wow ..the same to you, I like yoga very much for it is a good excise to keep health and lose weight...I also like badminton and swimming....Do more excise will make feel relax
Author: xiaoma    Time: 2009-8-12 17:58
i like the feeling after doing sport. It can help you release your pressure and make you happy and energetic again. i spents at least half an hour doing sport, maybe rope skipping, or jogging. i also like badminton and volleyball. We should do sports eveyday. it can help be more optimistic.
Author: Sophia璞    Time: 2009-8-12 18:12
SARA.LEE: totally agree,yaga is a good way to relax and maybe is a simple way to someone who doesn't like to do sports
Yes , it is a simple way to excise,but very effective....even though three or four actions , you also feel very tired...And I also think it is a reasonable and healthy way to lose weight..
Author: SARA.LEE    Time: 2009-8-12 18:14
xiaoma: i like the feeling after doing sport. It can help you release your pressure and make you happy and energetic again. i spents at least half an hour doi
wow,you are a sports fan,there are many kinds of sports you like,rope skipping is a little bit difficult for me to keep on doing,i think yoga is easier for me,coz i just need to sit there and move my body.
Author: SARA.LEE    Time: 2009-8-12 18:20
Sophia璞: Yes , it is a simple way to excise,but very effective....even though three or four actions , you also feel very tired...And I also think it is a reaso
it does very effective,at my first yoga class,i was sweating afer i began for just five minutes.
Author: Sophia璞    Time: 2009-8-12 18:24
SARA.LEE: it does very effective,at my first yoga class,i was sweating afer i began for just five minutes.
(*^__^*) ……Please hold on it ... I believe you..
Author: byrongao102    Time: 2009-8-14 18:41
I am sorry to say I had never pass physical examinations during my schoolhood.
If dance belongs to sport, I like it.
Author: SARA.LEE    Time: 2009-8-14 20:49
byrongao102: I am sorry to say I had never pass physical examinations during my schoolhood.
If dance belongs to sport, I like it.
you r great,dance absolutely belongs to sport,i  think.i wish i could dance very well too.
Author: Star_2016    Time: 2009-8-15 16:58
SPORT! I  like  dance ~table  tenis ~basketball  ~~~
Author: LunaDEJ    Time: 2009-8-15 17:01
badminton~
Tennis~
jog~
walk is ok ,too
Author: monkeylinstar    Time: 2009-8-15 17:13
I like basketball but i can't play it well.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5