DioEnglish.com

Title: your BF's friend say "love" to you [Print]

Author: wenson86926    Time: 2009-8-5 08:19
Title: your BF's friend say "love" to you
Everything happens every day,if one day,your former boyfriend's best friend,who is like his brother,says he has interest on you ,and wanna to further your relationship ,what would you do?
Author: katielee    Time: 2009-8-5 08:55
wow. no such thing has ever happened to me yet till now. but i think i will accept him if i love him and not if i don't. why? will it matter whether or not he is ex-boyfriend's best friend? it is ex-boyfriend. but i think i won't like the way he speaks, that he has interest on me.  what does he mean by saying interest? it makes feel like he is interested in me the very same way he is interested in things, material stuffs.maybe i'm too sensative
Author: wenson86926    Time: 2009-8-5 10:18
katielee: wow. no such thing has ever happened to me yet till now. but i think i will accept him if i love him and not if i don't.why? will it matter whe
oh,if he flirt with you ,it seems a uncomfortable thing?cause he knows everything about you and your ex-boyfriend,they stuck together like brothers,may be hear about the details of your former doings with ex-bf,a little awkward
Author: katielee    Time: 2009-8-5 12:30
wenson86926: oh,if he flirt with you ,it seems a uncomfortable thing?cause he knows everything about you and your ex-boyfriend,they stuck together like brothers,ma
yeah,maybe a little, but i don't think it matters a lot. anyway, it is whether or not you love him and he loves you that matter. isn't it?
Author: mike    Time: 2009-8-5 15:15
i think,"love" is not by saying,it's by feeling.
so, you can do nothing before you could feel his true love.
Author: wenson86926    Time: 2009-8-5 15:45
katielee: yeah,maybe a little, but i don't think it matters a lot. anyway, it is whether or not you love him and he loves you that matter. isn't it?
yeah,it is of course the most important.
Author: wenson86926    Time: 2009-8-5 15:46
mike: i think,"love" is not by saying,it's by feeling.
so, you can do nothing before you could feel his true love.
yes,love is a feeling,a feeling of binding to someone by heart.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5