DioEnglish.com

Title: what factors are you concerned when you choose the job? [Print]

Author: Piano    Time: 2009-8-7 16:37
Title: what factors are you concerned when you choose the job?
there may lots of factors cause you to quit your present job, or choose another job. to get a high salary? for your future promotion? to enjoy the woking joys? to be in the harmonious interpersonal relationship? or maybe other answers. what about you? which factor is important?
Author: monkeylinstar    Time: 2009-8-7 21:56
salary.
freindly working environment.
Author: Jacknie    Time: 2009-8-7 23:37
professional development,working happily or not,insterested or not, normal salary,good environment.
Author: Piano    Time: 2009-8-8 08:46
monkeylinstar: salary.
freindly working environment.
thanks for your simple answer. salary makes us alive, and friendly working environment gives us a pleasant mood. good!
Author: Piano    Time: 2009-8-8 08:59
Jacknie: professional development,working happily or not,insterested or not, normal salary,good environment.
your thought is very perfect, but i think in fact, we can't find a job that all the things as we like.
Author: houxiongzhang    Time: 2009-8-10 20:18
firstly, have opportunity to strengthen myself in a short time, then consider salary. i think so
Author: Piano    Time: 2009-8-11 08:36
houxiongzhang: firstly, have opportunity to strengthen myself in a short time, then consider salary. i think so
you put the interest at first, isn't it?
Author: leedaxun    Time: 2009-8-11 08:52
Jacknie: professional development,working happily or not,insterested or not, normal salary,good environment.
absolutely right
Author: eprager    Time: 2009-8-15 03:03
Personally, I look for a challenge.  This is close to professional development - you can't grow if you're not challenged - but IMHO also goes beyond it.  Intellectually difficult jobs also tend to pay better
Author: Piano    Time: 2009-8-15 09:55
eprager: Personally, I look for a challenge.  This is close to professional development - you can't grow if you're not challenged - but IMHO also goes beyond i
i like your answer, i think challenge will inspire us and give us more new knowleage. right?

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5