DioEnglish.com

Title: how do you forget something/someone really improtant but makes you unhappy? [Print]

Author: monkeylinstar    Time: 2009-8-15 16:54
Title: how do you forget something/someone really improtant but makes you unhappy?
a lot of things in our life are helpless. is there any efficient and effective ways for us to solve it? you know, to forget is really difficult even long period of time passed.

Author: 小莫    Time: 2009-8-15 22:28
If my only choice is to forget, I will forget it with all my effort. Because it does no good to me if I keep on regretting, or pitying. But memory will linger on and show itself without invitation occasionally. It's ok. Never mind.
Author: tianxiaxing    Time: 2009-8-15 23:46
Forget it
Author: chubbykitten    Time: 2009-8-16 00:10
if it is so hard to forget, it must be something quiet importan. maybe you should not push yourself to wipe it away completely from your hear. Just let it be there and try to do something and make yourself busy. Then some day, you will find it has almost gone.
Author: chubbykitten    Time: 2009-8-16 00:12
that's the way i forget my exboyfriend. wish you be happy soon.
Author: LobyEina    Time: 2009-8-16 09:34
focus on the current business,.,and trying to make them perfect,,as a female ,you also can enjoy your amazing time with another    part
Author: lover5200    Time: 2009-8-16 11:10
yes,I can't be impossible to forget that guy immediately but you can find something and someone that make you happy,then you can forget them unconsciously ,try it
Author: LunaDEJ    Time: 2009-8-16 19:45
By diverting my attention from those people and indulge myself in other things which i am keen on...
Or trying my best to uglify them...(IT SEEMS A LIT BIT ACRIMONIOUS)
Author: monkeylinstar    Time: 2009-8-18 14:15
小莫: If my only choice is to forget, I will forget it with all my effort. Because it does no good to me if I keep on regretting, or pitying. But memory wil
yes.memory is a good thing and whereas we must forget some of it. thanks for your care.
Author: monkeylinstar    Time: 2009-8-18 14:17
chubbykitten: if it is so hard to forget, it must be something quiet importan. maybe you should not push yourself to wipe it away completely from your hear. Just le
making myself busy is a good way and i'll try it!
Author: monkeylinstar    Time: 2009-8-18 14:20
lover5200: yes,I can't be impossible to forget that guy immediately but you can find something and someone that make you happy,then you can forget them unconscio
yes, i have arleady found one who always makes me happy. and  i'll maiantain this happiness.
Author: monkeylinstar    Time: 2009-8-18 14:22
LunaDEJ: By diverting my attention from those people and indulge myself in other things which i am keen on...
Or trying my best to uglify them...(IT SEE
i think it's good way. sometimes we can't clearly judge a person until something happened. so that we know the dark side.
Author: lover5200    Time: 2009-8-18 18:01

Author: LunaDEJ    Time: 2009-8-18 18:33
monkeylinstar: i think it's good way. sometimes we can't clearly judge a person until something happened. so that we know the dark side.
I think so...
But no one can conceal their real character and teperament for a long time.if we stay around them more often,we can know what is his or her authentic mood and trait
Author: 秀一    Time: 2009-8-19 21:17
change the target
Author: Sophia璞    Time: 2009-8-19 22:51
I won't demand myself to forget him.If he once important to me,he will leave in my mind forever.However, I will clear tell myself that we are just friends. If he meet some difficulties,If he need my help , I will do my best to help him. It does not mean I still love him,we have different ways to walk, I hope both of us could be happy. There are some impressive memories between us , that 's enough,If I think like this way, I will feel comfortable...Maybe you can try
Author: monkeylinstar    Time: 2009-8-24 08:42
Sophia璞: I won't demand myself to forget him.If he once important to me,he will leave in my mind forever.However, I will clear tell myself that we are just fri
yes, i tried your ways, but i think i need the help of time and something new in my life.  I have some extreme views, so i decided not to keep in touch with him.
Author: Sophia璞    Time: 2009-8-24 11:42
No matter how you choose ,I will support you. I just hope you could have a new life and smile to face your life. my friend.
Author: winner    Time: 2009-8-25 18:53
小莫: If my only choice is to forget, I will forget it with all my effort. Because it does no good to me if I keep on regretting, or pitying. But memory wil
wow ,it sounds good for me ,too
Author: monkeylinstar    Time: 2009-8-25 21:20
Sophia璞: No matter how you choose ,I will support you. I just hope you could have a new life and smile to face your life.my friend.
yes~ i can do it! but new problems are still coming. so, it's not a easy life and also it's not easy to live.
Author: humour_boy    Time: 2009-8-27 20:43
As far as i am concerned,I think it is not necessary to forget something purposely for we probably will not bring them to mind when we are engaging in our work carefully and even if something we want to forget occur in our mind I think we also can obtain something useful.
Author: monkeylinstar    Time: 2009-8-27 21:14
humour_boy: As far as i am concerned,I think it is not necessary to forget something purposely for we probably will not bring them to mind when we are engaging in
yes, i'm better now. really!
Author: monkeylinstar    Time: 2009-8-27 21:19
humour_boy: As far as i am concerned,I think it is not necessary to forget something purposely for we probably will not bring them to mind when we are engaging in
i'll take your advice. i'm forgetting it now and i know if  i choose to be happy and i will be happy.
Author: humour_boy    Time: 2009-8-27 22:01
monkeylinstar: yes, i'm better now. really!
wish you

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5