DioEnglish.com

Title: If your best friend conceal some personal things from you?.... [Print]

Author: monkeylinstar    Time: 2009-8-24 08:56
Title: If your best friend conceal some personal things from you?....
If your friend conceal some personal things from you and you find it. what will you do?  Question about it or pretend that you didn't know it or give him/her a slight hint to let him/her tell you? or some other opinions?
maybe this is a topic about whether share everything with your best friend or not.
Author: Jenny7    Time: 2009-8-24 11:00
Everyone needs privacy and keeps some secrects to himself. It's ok that my best friends conceal her personal things from me. She needs some personal space. vice verse, I will keep something in mind if I think there is no need to tell her~
Author: LunaDEJ    Time: 2009-8-24 11:51
I will choose not to ask and pretend that i don't know.Because everyone needs to keep their own privacies deep in themselves.If their privacies are not about me which means that those secrets are not aiming at me,i won't probe them owing to avoiding some unnecessary hurt and discredit.
Furthermore,as a rule,it is not polite to ask others' privacies notwithstanding they are our friends.
Author: julyfancy    Time: 2009-8-25 10:15
it's ok to hold some personal stuff to oneself,i can understand,who can say he/she has no secrets...sometimes we don't share something with bosom friends is not we don't love them or trust them,most of time,it is that we don't feel easy to open our wounds or anything.i think understanding between friends is also very very important...if you two are real friends,i guess you will know why she/he don't choose to tell you...and then you can make the choice based on that.you will know which way is best for your friends...ask or prentend~~that's your choice
Author: leedaxun    Time: 2009-8-25 10:48
it's not necessary to share everything with friends, even the best ones.  everyone needs  to keep his own little secrets.
my opinion
Author: Mamba    Time: 2009-8-25 14:06
As best friends we definitely should be open with each other,but such situations are also constrained under some special circumstances.Maybe she/he just wanna weather the plight on his own rather than put us into the mire of anxieties  and misgivings. Or there's some words she/he really can't say even it is not easy for them to keep from us,on this occasion we should better understand and support them. Thus,pretending wuold be a wise choice in case of any hurtfulness to our friendship.
Author: monkeylinstar    Time: 2009-8-25 21:04
Jenny7: Everyone needs privacy and keeps some secrects to himself. It's ok that my best friends conceal her personal things from me. She needs some personal s
what kind of things do you think that are no need to talk to your best friend?
Author: monkeylinstar    Time: 2009-8-25 21:06
LunaDEJ: I will choose not to ask and pretend that i don't know.Because everyone needs to keep their own privacies deep in themselves.If their privacies are no
don't you feel hurt when you find your best friend conceal sth.? would you lile to share everything with your best friend?
Author: monkeylinstar    Time: 2009-8-25 21:10
julyfancy: it's ok to hold some personal stuff to oneself,i can understand,who can say he/she has no secrets...sometimes we don't share something with bosom frie
yes, i must understand my friends. I don't know why she didn't tell me that, but i really hurt by this thing. and i knew it from other people.
i want to mention that  i think i don't have secrets and i tell every secret to my best friend.
Author: monkeylinstar    Time: 2009-8-25 21:11
leedaxun: it's not necessary to share everything with friends, even the best ones.  everyone needs  to keep his own little secrets.
my opinion
little secret? such as what?
Author: Jenny7    Time: 2009-8-28 09:48
monkeylinstar: what kind of things do you think that are no need to talk to your best friend?
Such as some bothers I meet in study and work. My friend may not help me handle all this and I tell her just to bother her as well.
Author: LunaDEJ    Time: 2009-8-28 16:57
monkeylinstar: don't you feel hurt when you find your best friend conceal sth.? would you lile to share everything with your best friend?
I think it is ok to remain a kind of sense of "mystery" between my friend and me.That will reinforce our friendship^^(Personal opinion,just for reference)
Author: TinaHo    Time: 2009-9-1 00:55
i think i will give him or her a slight hint to let he/she tell me. If they dont, i will not keep asking and just take it easy.
In my opinion, i think we cant share everything with friends cos' everyone could be ur friend or enemy, and u wont know that he or she is ur friend or not in the next minute.
Author: neves    Time: 2009-9-1 15:34
some friends want you can tell him everthing about u,but other may focus on your future but not foretime.not just friends,even if us,i think we all should see the tomorrow.
Author: monkeylinstar    Time: 2009-9-2 13:55
Jenny7: Such as some bothers I meet in study and work. My friend may not help me handle all this and I tell her just to bother her as well.
but my friends often helped me in study when  i was in high school.
Author: monkeylinstar    Time: 2009-9-2 13:58
TinaHo: i think i will give him or her a slight hint to let he/she tell me. If they dont, i will not keep asking and just take it easy.
In my opinion, i think
you mean we cannot totally trust our friends? I think I will be tired if there is no one I can trust.
Author: TinaHo    Time: 2009-9-2 15:16
monkeylinstar: you mean we cannot totally trust our friends? I think I will be tired if there is no one I can trust.
But in our real life, r u very sure that u have a friend that u can really trust and keep no secret to him or her?
Author: chengzi89    Time: 2009-9-2 16:20
I think you gotta respect your friend's choice,everyone has secrets

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5