DioEnglish.com

Title: How to handle anger [Print]

Author: venus    Time: 2009-9-21 11:49
Title: How to handle anger
Recently, I sadly find that I have a bad tendency-being easier and easier to get angry.Because my work is very busy, I always feel tried when I come back home; I have little time for rest because I have to spend my spare time on master study( I am chased by university work requires high diploma); I have to take care of kid who is very naughty and often piss me off. I just can’t control myself though I know that being angry will do no good to my family. I am getting more and more nervous and my son tends to have a bad temper too. Dear friends, if you have any good suggestion, please share them with me. Many thanks!
Author: jing    Time: 2009-9-22 09:03
Change their attitude is your most important thing,Too much pressure, then take your bad mood into the home side!Separation of work and family, try to balance two aspects!
Author: armstrong028    Time: 2009-9-22 10:09
Everybody has a period of nervous and anger. don't worry. some days later, u will be OK.
Author: venus    Time: 2009-9-22 10:28
jing: Change their attitude is your most important thing,Too much pressure, then take your bad mood into the home side!Separation of work and family, try to
Thanks, I will try to make balance
Author: catnfish    Time: 2009-9-22 10:44
what have you been trying to ease your negative feelings?
Author: venus    Time: 2009-9-22 10:59
armstrong028: Everybody has a period of nervous and anger. don't worry. some days later, u will be OK.
Thanks for your encouragement! I will get my master degree after one year and half. I am sure that I will be happier at that time
Author: jing    Time: 2009-9-22 11:03
my pleasure!
Author: venus    Time: 2009-9-22 11:11
Taking deep breath and and telling meself to calm down...trying to think about happy things...but has little effect
Author: Johnnyjiang    Time: 2009-9-22 12:15
Just kake a very deep breath, and have a feel about your skin
Author: catnfish    Time: 2009-9-22 13:23
venus: Taking deep breath and and telling meself to calm down...trying to think about happy things...but has little effect
Joining some other activities and paying your attention to other stuff may help Do some sports instead of million times of breath will also fasten the digestion of anger ~

If it were something out of your control that annoys you, just let it be, cos you know you can't do anything ~
Author: venus    Time: 2009-9-23 08:43
jingyan: relax yourself and have a rest.I think that is the most important
Thanks
Author: venus    Time: 2009-9-23 17:31
catnfish: Joining some other activities and paying your attention to other stuff may help Do some sports instead of million times of breath will also fasten
Thanks for your advice
Author: BBQ    Time: 2009-9-24 21:15
i thought you should change your attitude of the life, how lucky that you have a good BB around you and you have a  job can support your life. Same as you, i'm sales so the work is really busy,but i like my home, i can find unfiexed at home,cause i thougth BB will take happy to me, home will give me courage to cover all the unhappy from work. The most important i thought , love can cover all thing...
Author: shun    Time: 2009-9-25 06:57
maybe  you should red a book motivedly and i think" jin gang jing " is the best

Anyway   just say "let it be "to yourself
Author: venus    Time: 2009-9-25 08:09
shun: maybe  you should red a book motivedly and i think" jin gang jing " is the best

Anyway   just say "let it be "to yourself
Many thanks! I  will read the book" jin gang jing " ~
Author: venus    Time: 2009-9-25 08:12
BBQ: i thought you should change your attitude of the life, how lucky that you have a good BB around you and you have a  job can support your life. Same as
You are right. Kid is the source of our happiness. Thank you for your inspiration~
Author: bo-cheung    Time: 2009-9-26 15:18
you must calm down at first, and you can take a free time to play with you child ,i think , when the parent see their child's smile , and then they will be happy too
Author: venus    Time: 2009-9-27 08:25
bo-cheung: you must calm down at first, and you can take a free time to play with you child ,i think , when the parent see their child's smile , and then they wi
I will try

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5