DioEnglish.com

Title: Why we dream less as we grow up? [Print]

Author: pch    Time: 2009-10-14 22:28
Title: Why we dream less as we grow up?

Author: pch    Time: 2009-10-14 22:29
When we are young, we have many dreams, to be a scientist,to create a device or to be a man helpful to human beings. As we grow up, we seems to dream less and less. We don't have such big ideas. Why?
To my point of view, most of us ascribe our changes to reality. Because there are many barriers in the reality. We always don't have enough courage and confidence to conquer the difficulties in our way to success. So we would fail and are afraid of failure. To be honest, troubles are being. Why could we dream more before? Why not now? We all are not so pure as before. We consider many things, willing to get more and afraid of losing anything. So the gain and loss always make us surrender to the barriers in our lives.
The reality is not so horrific. We are ourselves as before. We should retrive our dreams to defeat the reality. Our dreams will come true.
Author: Catten    Time: 2009-10-15 14:12
when we grow up ,we know more about reality. if we want to survive we have to need substance.The way to the dream is full of hardness.sometimes,you will lost. actually, many people are defeated by their fear of failure.
Author: pch    Time: 2009-10-15 17:46
Catten: when we grow up ,we know more about reality. if we want to survive we have to need substance.The way to the dream is full of hardness.sometimes,you wi
I have the same feeling with u.
Author: Yachne    Time: 2009-10-16 12:54
We dream less because we are more realistic.
We should combine our dream to the reality and then we can realize it better.
Author: kinger1172    Time: 2009-10-16 14:56
i dream to keep the world for peace when i am young.
Author: pch    Time: 2009-10-16 15:38
Yachne: We dream less because we are more realistic.
We should combine our dream to the reality and then we can realize it better.
Yes, I can not agree with u any more.
Author: pch    Time: 2009-10-16 15:38
kinger1172: i dream to keep the world for peace when i am young.
So virtuous girl!
Author: kinger1172    Time: 2009-10-16 15:53
i am faint, i am a man
Author: pch    Time: 2009-10-16 15:53
kinger1172: i am faint, i am a man
oh,my god, I made a mistake.
Author: pch    Time: 2009-10-18 20:28
Miracle_wade: I always dream a lot not only when I was a boy but when I am grown up as well
U are powerful!
Author: Reiko    Time: 2009-10-19 16:18
Growing experiences bring us deeper and clearer perspectives of realities and we begin to realize that those dreams in the childhood are just dreams indeed.we have to adjust our living direction in which our natural skills can be fully taken use of.in my opinion,a job taking advantage of one's merits is one's best choice.Enjoy your life!
Author: pch    Time: 2009-10-19 16:40
Reiko: Growing experiences bring us deeper and clearer perspectives of realities and we begin to realize that those dreams in the childhood are just dreams i
I can not agree with u anymore. I always have the same feeling.
Author: Johnnyjiang    Time: 2009-10-19 16:46
Case, there is so little time to dream...
we are working all day long.
Author: Reiko    Time: 2009-10-19 16:46
pch: I can not agree with u anymore. I always have the same feeling.
This is what life taught us!
Author: pch    Time: 2009-10-19 17:02
Reiko: This is what life taught us!

Author: venus    Time: 2009-10-26 11:26
We dream less and less because we gradually know the most economic way to earn our bread. But anyhow, I think we should keep a small dream to decorate our dull life
Author: pch    Time: 2009-10-26 16:07
venus: We dream less and less because we gradually know the most economic way to earn our bread. But anyhow, I think we should keep a small dream to decorate

Author: cabin    Time: 2009-11-5 11:23
when i was a pupil,i wanted to be a teacher untill i studied in highschool.
i choosed to major in accounting in university.
and  now my dream is to be a CPA.
for me,there is no problerm about dream become less
maybe most of us do not know what are we really want,so our dreams are less or changed.
Author: pch    Time: 2009-11-5 21:18
Jo_grey: We laugh at those who are still naive and full of dreams as their childhood, while to some extent, we indeed admire them. However, we just take a glim
yes.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5