DioEnglish.com

Title: What's your favourite book? [Print]

Author: catnfish    Time: 2009-10-29 17:44
Title: What's your favourite book?
Books are like relationships which can be sources of ongoing happiness. I find fun in reading, and I believe I'm not the only one.
As I wrote this essay concerning of reading, I came up with this idea. I'm sure somebody else has already asked it before. But it doesn't matter! It's a great topic I reckon!

To write something here, you may go with these tips:
1What's your favourite book?
2 Who's the author?
3 When did you read it and what was the situation at that time?
4 Why did you like it much?
5 Which bit do you recommend most, why?
6 Anything else you want to share with us!

Have a great reading session everyone, and looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Melissa, collecting book information~^___________^~
Author: wying1129    Time: 2009-10-30 09:06
I like the reading biographies. Because when i reading stories of the famous people. They always teach me lots of useful principles.
Author: wuyong    Time: 2009-10-30 09:21
1.《The Ordinary World》(平凡的世界)is my favourite book!
2.Author is LU YAO(路遥).
3. Hard times, sincere affection and love.(困苦时期,真诚的亲情和爱情)
4. Close to real life.
Author: cabin    Time: 2009-10-30 09:26
the book's name is "The Count of Monte Cristo"
when i was a highschool student!
i readed it every evening,about 2 hours,or even more,after 10 o'clock!
only 2 weeks, i finished it. i have been subdued by the story totally!
the most deep impression is the older would pass away!
i could not stop crying,when i read it!
so many years past, i still want to read it again!
Author: catnfish    Time: 2009-10-30 09:41
cabin: the book's name is "The Count of Monte Cristo"
when i was a highschool student!
i readed it every evening,about 2 hours,or even more,after 1
who's the author honey? I may go and find it sometime. you do good recommendation. It makes me curious to this book!
Author: catnfish    Time: 2009-10-30 09:42
wuyong: 1.《The Ordinary World》(平凡的世界)is my favourite book!
2.Author is LU YAO(路遥).
3. Hard times, sincere affection and love.(困苦时期,真诚的亲情和爱情)
another healing book it seems a. Thanks very much! your short comments on the book make it attractive!
That's a very nice one indeed!
I think you might have written something about this book here on this website, haven't you?~
Author: catnfish    Time: 2009-10-30 09:44
wying1129: I like the reading biographies. Because when i reading stories of the famous people. They always teach me lots of useful principles.
I have a friend who's got the same hobby with yours! ha~ how fortunate! He's a smart one and he always learns from the great people's stories.
Good for you ^____^
Author: cabin    Time: 2009-10-30 10:02
catnfish: who's the author honey? I may go and find it sometime. you do good recommendation. It makes me curious to this book!
oh! i'm too excite about the story to share the author.i'm sorry!
the author is Alexandre Dumas
Author: catnfish    Time: 2009-10-30 10:06
cabin: oh! i'm too excite about the story to share the author.i'm sorry!
the author is Alexandre Dumas
thanks for telling us.~ just to make it clear and easy for people who're interested in reading it
Author: Jeff_pyq    Time: 2009-10-30 17:09
my favourite book name is "Fortress Besieged ",the author is QianZhongShu.i readed this book when i was a junior.So far, I have read this book twice.i like the special kind of humor of the author ,who i think is a  man of keen observation as well.
Author: tjgongzuo    Time: 2009-10-30 20:47
"outdoor safety management" written by, Li SHUPING.  I just finished it. The book is about how to manage our adventure travellying. I have to stay in office 5days a week, each weekend, I like to go outdoor to breath fresh air in countryside. Travelling safety come top priority for outdoor travellying fans. Above mentioned points are the reason why I love the book. I like the checking List of safety in the book,which remind us to be safe anytime anywhere.
Author: catnfish    Time: 2009-10-30 21:44
tjgongzuo: "outdoor safety management" written by, Li SHUPING.  I just finished it. The book is about how to manage our adventure travellying. I have t
ha seems a very nice idea! thanks very much for writting this down and letting me know another interesting book
Author: Catten    Time: 2009-10-30 22:21
(1)My favorite book is Besieged City(围城)
(2)The author is QianZhongShu
(3)When I was fifteen, I read it.
(4)I like the words full of humor and wisdom.
Author: catnfish    Time: 2009-10-31 10:21
Catten: (1)My favorite book is Besieged City(围城)
(2)The author is QianZhongShu
(3)When I was fifteen, I read it.
(4)I like the words full of humor and wisdo
you should talk to another one here who also suggested this book! We have many Mr Qianzhongshu's fan! put me in, I'm one of them!~^________^
Author: zaozao1840    Time: 2009-10-31 12:09
I have already finished reading the book <gone with the wind>in recent weaks,before this period I've red <Holmes Stories>and now reading<Robinson Crusoe>
Gradually I think english version books somewhat interesting,maybe we won't ger a rush from it until we understand it.When we do it in person,we'll find it's not so boring.
Author: zaozao1840    Time: 2009-10-31 12:22
my favourite book is 《the Iraq war memorial》,whose author is a American correspendent during the Iraq War.What impress me most is the author's appealling to the people all around the world for peace:
  generals get their medals from the war
  politicians get their notes from the war
  merchants get their money from the war
  but what about the dead unknown soidiers?
  maybe they are so humble in the whole United States
  but in their mothers' eyes,
  they are the whole world.
Author: catnfish    Time: 2009-11-1 13:55
zaozao1840: I have already finished reading the book <gone with the wind>in recent weaks,before this period I've red <Holmes Stories>and now reading&l
ha all seem nice ones!!~ they're novels and I guess novels are your favourite!~
Author: catnfish    Time: 2009-11-1 13:56
zaozao1840: my favourite book is 《the Iraq war memorial》,whose author is a American correspendent during the Iraq War.What impress me most is the author's appea
you're touched by the book also because you're a loving one !~
thanks for telling us this book!

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5