DioEnglish.com

Title: why we are here communicating in english? [Print]

Author: Auder    Time: 2009-11-2 15:48
Title: why we are here communicating in english?
it's not a problem,but have you ever thought about that if it is necessary for so many chinease people to learn english?i know  many of you do have done,but few of us learn english for futher study,we merely want to earn money with the advantages of english. i oppose this phenomena,and you?
Author: catnfish    Time: 2009-11-2 16:06
Learning is fun, so it is to learning English But I like your opinion that we can either talk in Chinese or English as the purpose of talking is to communicate, it'd better talk in our native language.
I believe that most of us who're here to write our blogs have another intention that is to improve English skill, or at least to practise it so that the English level will still stay the same. On this account I think it's ok to use the universal language---English ^_______^
Author: Jeff_pyq    Time: 2009-11-2 16:20
Frankly speaking,i just want to improve my english level for a test next March.Actually,i passed the CET-6 several years ago,but i know my english is poor espacial speaking and writing.
Author: Auder    Time: 2009-11-2 16:29
Yes it is true that we are here to improve our english.Your beautiful english attracts me so much,besides you give your reasons without refering to utilitarian  purpose,that is great!
Author: Auder    Time: 2009-11-2 16:35
wow,you had passed the CET-6 examination,how admiring i am!i am busy in preparing.wish your dreams come true.
Author: catnfish    Time: 2009-11-3 09:38
Auder: Yes it is true that we are here to improve our english.Your beautiful english attracts me so much,besides you give your reasons without refering to ut
3q3q I'm flattered. Let's do it together
By the way, When you want to reply me, please click reply at the right bottom so that I'll be able to be noticed once I found you replied
Author: cabin    Time: 2009-11-3 11:07
Jeff_pyq: Frankly speaking,i just want to improve my english level for a test next March.Actually,i passed the CET-6 several years ago,but i know my english is
xixi~~~
ur head picture is so cute!
Author: cabin    Time: 2009-11-3 11:15
my purpose is to practice and practice!untill someday i can take english as my native language.i can watch the films of Hollywood with out captions! maybe it's time for me to learn another kind of language!
Author: Auder    Time: 2009-11-3 14:41
your purpose is practical,wish you success
Author: Auder    Time: 2009-11-3 14:47
catnfish: 3q3q I'm flattered. Let's do it together
By the way, When you want to reply me, please click reply at the right bottom so that I'll be able to be n
yeah,you remind me,by the way,it's just a little lapsus.your pardon...
Author: loong    Time: 2009-11-3 20:53
coz love it, it has regular grammartic structure,it was flexible,and also commonly used in many countries,extrodinary thinking of the world,maybe profoundly,maybe sophilicated,but i have an unique reason,that is,i love it so i learn it.
Author: Dolores    Time: 2009-11-3 23:07
I  joined in  two days ago,at first my purpose is to improve my english skills ,but now I find that it's an interesting thing to talk with people who you may recognize or not .
Author: Auder    Time: 2009-11-7 12:12
Absolutely right,hope you enjoy this kind of communication.
Author: Auder    Time: 2009-11-7 12:17
i like your reason,although it may not be unique

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5