DioEnglish.com

Title: birthday [Print]

Author: Dolores    Time: 2009-11-3 23:15
Title: birthday
How did you celebrate your birthday ?Share with us .
Author: jimmy336688    Time: 2009-11-4 00:27
i will celebrate with my family~sometimes,go to KTV,
Author: cabin    Time: 2009-11-4 12:38
my Mom gave me some money ,and i had a deliciouse dinner with my friends!
about my family,my grandmonther would boiled an egg for me,my little brother would give me a gift,my dad just say"to have meat on adult's birthday,but taking a beating on child's birthday "
in my family only on my dad's birthday there was a party,others' just like a usual day!
Author: Dolores    Time: 2009-11-4 16:42
cabin: my Mom gave me some money ,and i had a deliciouse dinner with my friends!
about my family,my grandmonther would boiled an egg for me,my little brother
What a happy family !You are so young that the bithday may seems simple ,but it sounds you already have the feeling of blessedness .You are so lucky !
Author: Dolores    Time: 2009-11-4 16:48
jimmy336688: i will celebrate with my family~sometimes,go to KTV,
Tt seems that you are very happy ,I think you should be very good at singing .
Author: jimmy336688    Time: 2009-11-4 17:47
~i am not good at singing~~but i really like singing
Author: cabin    Time: 2009-11-5 07:46
Dolores: What a happy family !You are so young that the bithday may seems simple ,but it sounds you already have the feeling of blessedness .You are so lucky !
yeah, i am.
thank u !
i will cherish the happiness around me.
Author: NanaChan    Time: 2009-11-5 11:30
I nealy forget the feeling of celebrating birthday with my family. when i am a little girl, my mother would boil an egg and make a bowl of noodle for my birthday, and they never give me gift. becaue we just save the money. the gift is too luxury. as i grow up, i always have my birthday with my friends,  and then there would be a guy always caring my birthday~~feel happy whoever celebrating birthday with.
Author: Dolores    Time: 2009-11-5 11:58
NanaChan: I nealy forget the feeling of celebrating birthday with my family. when i am a little girl, my mother would boil an egg and make a bowl of noodle for
Wonderfull!You are admired !How lucky !

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5