DioEnglish.com

Title: Life Needs White Lie or Not? [Print]

Author: TinaHo    Time: 2009-11-9 14:31
Title: Life Needs White Lie or Not?
Life is beautiful but not always full of roses.
some people think that life needs white lie cos' that can make others feel better and do not harm for them
while some other people think that, life dont need white lie cos' it's not honest and people have their choice to know the truth and accept it

About all this, what's you guys opinion about that, and Why?
Author: cabin    Time: 2009-11-9 17:03
to lie is not so good.but actually it is indeed.
for example,i have my own life in beijing,my Mom lives in my hometown.so even i was ill ,i told her "i'm fine".the reason u must know.it's why we need white lie!
Author: TinaHo    Time: 2009-11-9 17:08
cabin: to lie is not so good.but actually it is indeed.
for example,i have my own life in beijing,my Mom lives in my hometown.so even i was ill ,i told her &
yes, telling white lies can make people both feel good...but still some people think that everyone have their own rights to know the truth...and something about honest problem
Author: cabin    Time: 2009-11-9 17:26
TinaHo: yes, telling white lies can make people both feel good...but still some people think that everyone have their own rights to know the truth...and somet
en~~
it really depends on the exactly thing.
maybe i'm so assertive to say it is in need
but every coin has two sides
so,we should try our best to find out the best way to solve the problem.
Author: TinaHo    Time: 2009-11-9 17:32
cabin: en~~
it really depends on the exactly thing.
maybe i'm so assertive to say it is in need
but every coin has two sides
so,we should try our best to fin
yeah, sure u r right.
Author: lingering    Time: 2009-11-9 18:48
without a doubt.guy,u also said they are white lie,why we have to refuse it? I thouht of it when I saw your topic here.haha.But I thought about it.it is not really right.for eaxmple, one child’s parents pass  away or whatever,but nobody tell him,cause it can't affect his study,and the child lose the opportunity to see them the last time.um,it seems not a good example,haha,but the white lie is good just like that?I have no idea.
Author: TinaHo    Time: 2009-11-10 22:36
lingering: without a doubt.guy,u also said they are white lie,why we have to refuse it? I thouht of it when I saw your topic here.haha.But I thought about it.it
it depends on.
ur example is good, that means we should say white lie in a some situation while sometimes not.
Author: sugar1989    Time: 2009-11-11 23:00
I am strongly convinced that everyone has the experience of telling a white lie or will  experience it
Author: TinaHo    Time: 2009-11-11 23:32
sugar1989: I am strongly convinced that everyone has the experience of telling a white lie or will  experience it
so you support the white lie right? can u tell me why
what do u think about white lie?
Author: sugar1989    Time: 2009-11-12 13:46
I think it is not always good or right to know the truth.Maybe
the truth is hard and cruel for you to accept! While the white lie can make you feel much better,why not? Point being ,it must withing the morals!
Author: Jo_grey    Time: 2009-11-13 21:35
Sometimes, white lies reflect the light of humanity.
Author: TinaHo    Time: 2009-11-13 22:44
Jo_grey: Sometimes, white lies reflect the light of humanity.
yeah, it seems that most of our people support the white lie...
Author: LunaDEJ    Time: 2009-11-14 10:16
of course we need the white lies in our lives.have you ever read an article entitled "Mr. Honesty and Mr.Falsehood"
you can learn a lot from that article...you can also understand how important or even vital the white lies are for everyone...
Author: TinaHo    Time: 2009-11-14 11:42
LunaDEJ: of course we need the white lies in our lives.have you ever read an article entitled "Mr. Honesty and Mr.Falsehood"
you can learn a lot from
, okay, i will read it
Author: LunaDEJ    Time: 2009-11-14 19:35
TinaHo:, okay, i will read it
it is a very touching and instructive story
oh i forget to tell you,the name of this article is my own translation,i read it in Chinese....and the Chinese name is "诚实先生和撒谎先生"
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2009-11-15 10:36
it's a lesson in our life,everyone can not honest to everybody,more or less wo want to our friends around us to have a beatutifull and happy life without the unhappiness .I guess  man will prefer to  eccept the white lie than the bad truth.Who want to rejiect good words!So it's not a bad .
Author: TinaHo    Time: 2009-11-16 22:42
yeah, u r right
Author: Lizzyjiang    Time: 2009-11-26 14:24
Sure, we need white lies in our lives. And I don't think telling white lies is really telling lies. We tell lies as we are to cheat others purposely to avoid punishment or duties. But white lies is quite different. We do it as we want to protect others from being hurt.
Author: loong    Time: 2010-2-8 19:43
not frequently,much white lie will turn to liar

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5