DioEnglish.com

Title: hard [Print]

Author: linda@crab    Time: 2009-11-16 14:29
Title: hard
Is it hard to find job in the last half of one year?
Author: flowering07    Time: 2010-9-17 22:25
Many graduated students meet the same problem like u.I think the most important thing we should do is to study hard and enhance our ability. If that, may be we can find a job easily.
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2010-9-19 09:18
flowering07: Many graduated students meet the same problem like u.I think the most important thing we should do is to study hard and enhance our ability. If that,
yeah, right,but the oppotunity is important too. if you meet a great chance like have some relationship, it's easier to get a job, sometimes i think this kind of relationship is  more important than your skill or ability, don't think so? it's a matter of reality.
Author: Justina8023    Time: 2010-9-19 19:47
linda@crab: yeah, right,but the oppotunity is important too. if you meet a great chance like have some relationship, it's easier to get a job, sometimes i think t
Usually, I ask myself the same queation. I have seen so many real things happening in front of me. Sometimes, relation is indeed more important than ability.
Author: leedaxun    Time: 2010-9-19 19:52
Not exactly, I think.   It's the golden time for graduates who are hunting jobs.
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2010-9-20 09:18
leedaxun: Not exactly, I think.   It's the golden time for graduates who are hunting jobs.
Golden time? it's a hard time, right? fierce competition, so many hunters rob one job, of course, if they all have capability, good enough. one win on the cost of other's failure, don't you think so?
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2010-9-20 09:21
Justina8023: Usually, I ask myself the same queation. I have seen so many real things happening in front of me. Sometimes, relation is indeed more important than a
right. hehe~ but if we really have capability, we will win one day. so how sorrow we live in this brutal world, savage!
by the way have you gotten one job already? do what? how is that going?
Author: Justina8023    Time: 2010-9-21 08:46
linda@crab: right. hehe~ but if we really have capability, we will win one day. so how sorrow we live in this brutal world, savage!
by the way have you gotten one
Actually, not yet. I also have many lessons in my last year. So I have no choice but stay at school, limited by the time. J have been doing several internships during my college year. Most of them are related to my major, that is teaching foreigners chinese.
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2010-9-21 15:52
Justina8023: Actually, not yet. I also have many lessons in my last year. So I have no choice but stay at school, limited by the time. J have been doing several in
Great! not only can you practice your english, but also strengthen your chinese, i like this kind of job! hehe!
Sorry for my mistake, i thought you were a graduate man!
Hope you will find a good job like your internships related your major!
Ib the same way, appriciate you had many oppotuntities to work, especially on your major. that's great!
Author: Justina8023    Time: 2010-9-22 09:37
linda@crab: Great! not only can you practice your english, but also strengthen your chinese, i like this kind of job! hehe!
Sorry for my mistake, i thought you w
Never mind~ Different major can apply to different fields of jobs. Though I have the chance to communicate with foreigners, you will never know the limit of my major of finding other jobs.
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2010-9-24 14:57
wickers: Since we have no such shortcut, what we can do is just to inhance ourselves comprehensively. We can not control when an where the opportunity comes ei
like sophitics. right! let's just keep ourselves balance! you are right!
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2010-9-24 14:59
Justina8023: Never mind~ Different major can apply to different fields of jobs. Though I have the chance to communicate with foreigners, you will never know the li
oh , that's one thing , but believe you can find one! good luck, everyone need to experience this period, you will learn more from this, and be more sophisticate
Author: wickers    Time: 2010-9-24 18:20
linda@crab: like sophitics. right! let's just keep ourselves balance! you are right!
Accepting helplessness is also an attitude to life, though we are all compelled to do so.
May be I just want to comfort myself.
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2010-9-26 14:27
wickers: Accepting helplessness is also an attitude to life, though we are all compelled to do so.
May be I just want to comfort myself.
come on , seems you are very depression now, what's wrong?
Author: Justina8023    Time: 2010-9-26 17:34
linda@crab: oh , that's one thing , but believe you can find one! good luck, everyone need to experience this period, you will learn more from this, and be more s
Thank you! I will try my best!
Author: wickers    Time: 2010-9-26 20:08
linda@crab: come on , seems you are very depression now, what's wrong?
Well, I feel I loss the clear aims and motive power recently.But it's OK, I will adjust myself. Thanks for your care.
Author: leedaxun    Time: 2010-9-30 13:29
linda@crab: Golden time? it's a hard time, right? fierce competition, so many hunters rob one job, of course, if they all have capability, good enough. one win on
Agree!  But  I'm sure you do will get a good job   Best wishes!

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5