DioEnglish.com

Title: Have U ever met bottleneck in your life or study? [Print]

Author: candle    Time: 2009-12-12 10:58
Yes, i did. Now what you need to do is don't worry. Because people told me, when i was trapped in trouble, that a bottleneck means a break before great success. So just take your time and take a LONG VACATION, wait for your miracle to happen. Have you watched the japanese movie: Long Vacation. Don't worry, be happy. Have a good day!
Author: v87zhou    Time: 2009-12-12 11:35
When I had a bottleneck in my English study.I do not want to study English any more.So I usually  read some English book(not the English study book) to loose my mind. I hope it also works for you.
Author: sugar1989    Time: 2009-12-12 13:09
candle: Yes, i did. Now what you need to do is don't worry. Because people told me, when i was trapped in trouble, that a bottleneck means a break before grea
Thanks you very much !I appreciate your words"a break before great success"It encourages me a lot !I will have a good mentality
!more haste less speed!
Author: kakarotyjn    Time: 2009-12-13 08:44
I'm also facing a bottleneck in my English and specialized course study.But I think the only thing we need to do is to continue persistently,don't give up.

And if you havn't meet with setbacks during your studying for a course,it doesn't deserve your hard work.
Author: amyzheng    Time: 2009-12-13 14:05
I have a bottleneck in my career and English,but i think this is not fearful,because i know what i need at least.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5